View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 10:44 PM   #71 (permalink)
King of Assholes

This is a classic for KATG listeners

I passed out and puked all over your truck and myself - w4m - 25
Reply to: pers-530765164@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-07, 7:38AM EST

You so gentlemenly somehow got me in your truck after a long night of drinking. (I don't remember). In fact, I have absolutely no recollection of the ride 45 minutes home and away from the starting location. I woke up in your truck and there was a wonderful coating of puke on me from head to toe (literally). WTF happened?!! We were parked 1 block away from my home (you didn't know exactly where I lived) and I had no idea where I was. I was freaking out!! In a hazey memory I open the door and fall to the pavement. I lied there as I just wanted to sleep on that comfy black tar. You got out to help me but I dragged myself back in. Then, ALAS! I recognized my neighbor's house. You pulled in my driveway and I gathered my things and stumbled out. Now, as you can imagine, I wake up full of questions with NO memory to give me answers. Kind sir, what the hell happened that night? I've never had such an incident since I was about 15. In fact, in all of my college years, had nothing happened like this one. The money in my bra was still intact. My pants were still neatly tucked in my brand new boots covered in vomit. My vagina wasn't sore. So then WTF happened?!! That delightful morning I woke up naked on the floor of my bedroom with chunks in my hair and the foul smell simmering. Two weeks have passed. No memories have be recovered. However, thank you for ride home (surely it must have been a crazy one for you?!) and sorry for any chucks I left behind in your truck. Wanna go on a date sometime?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote