View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
DudeEMETIB's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,599
I think it depends on the credentials and experience of the "therapist" and the psychiatrist really. You'll want someone who can best diagnose your father's problem and perhaps has the most experience with interventions or family counseling.

I'm sure you know, cause you don't seem like a fool, but there are a lot of "therapists" out there who aren't therapists.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote