View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 06:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This totally didn't go into the direction I expected.

I obviously don't know PR mode facebook etiquette but I would have expected that when you post about somebody you as the original poster were supposed to tag the person anyway; e.g. "My friend XYZ is publishing a book woohooo so proud see article attached"
So when I first heard the story I though Kerryn was mad because she didn't do that and Chrissie passive agressively pointed that out by commenting?

After Kerryn explained what her problem was I get it (yes everybody should do a minimum level of research like at least clicking on a link, I'm mad about people asking stupid questions like that as well) but there must have been quite a bit of bubbling drama in the past for that to explode in this way.

Kerryn I love you being bitchy and you and Myka were so amazing during KATG weekend in April but wow this epiosde was harsh.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote