View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

wowowow this was a great episode, where do I even start?!

Did I hear something bleeped out for the first time in the ad for ZipRecruiter??

Yesterday I heard something about anxiety that really helped me ... mine is less social anxiety these days, and more just generalized worry about how I'm falling short at doing everything. I'll keep myself up at night going over in my head on what I forgot, what I need to do or what went or will go wrong. And the tip that helped me was "instead of counting the worries, think about everything that went right and could go right." And I know it sounds dumb like someone saying to a sad person "well just be happy" but this legit helped me even if for a moment yesterday, I could feel my tension lessening and my racing heart slowing. It's a gratitude type of exercise and I'm going to stick with it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote