View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I wonder if part of what bothers JFOd about people teasing him is because his brain has tricked him so often that he isn’t sure sometimes what the intention is-even though deep down he knows they are doing it in loving jest as comedians do. I can understand the frustration with people not understanding the amount of mental work it takes just to function like a normal person. I deal with this when my depression is especially bad, and it is frustrating when people say-just force yourself, get up and do something you’ll feel better. Yeah I know that but y’all don’t understand the physical and mental toll all of this is taking on me. It would be so much easier if I could just push my way through it.

Even though he is still a little over all over the place I’m enjoying this. I love Andrea and Jfods dynamic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk