View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith's Dad and weird apple cider tings

SO THIS JUST HAPPENED IN MY HOUSE.....

Keith's dad isn't entirely wrong about "the apple cider can still ferment" but I'm not so sure it's turning into wine that's gonna get you fucked up or whatever.... probably would just taste bad, not turn into alcohol.

Anyways...

Got a half gallon jug of apple cider at the farm stand recently, put it in the fridge as one does, and IDK forgot about it or wasn't in the mood for apple cider. It was unopened. So maybe 2-3 weeks old? One morning I'm in the kitchen getting my first cup of coffee to start the day, open the fridge and everything is vaguely wet.... and it looks like there's a puddle of piss on the bottom of the fridge by the drawers. So I'm like not even caffeinated yet, so I'm just like ok gonna wipe off the bottom of my coffee creamer, and deal with whatever the fuck this is in an hour or two. Realizing I'm going to have to empty out my whole fridge and deal with this fuckery.

It was the apple cider. It kept fermenting and then the jug burst at the seams. What a fucking mess.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote