Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2942: The Good Fight w/ Mehran Khaghani (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2942-good-fight-w-mehran-khaghani-21186/)

Keith 09-20-2018 03:41 AM

2942: The Good Fight w/ Mehran Khaghani

The dating scene then and now; Keith takes poppers; Keith & Mehran; token gay friends; Mehran's drinking and nose surgery; self-sabotage; 2018 Emmy Awards; feminism throughout history; Julie Chen Moonves; celebrating BlacKkKlansman

Guest:
Mehran Khaghani
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...AN-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

joslingeneva 09-20-2018 07:51 AM

I hate to say it but I love when Mehran flirts/sexually harasses Keith.

Lanfear 09-20-2018 08:19 AM

So I'm the only one who got a super old show in my VIP feed?

I want Mehran please!

Blitzgal 09-20-2018 08:59 AM

I totally understand what Mehran was saying about tokenism and people wanting to be friends just because they're basically collecting people. The relationship doesn't happen organically, it's forced the whole time, and the person isn't appreciating your personality and your humanity. That sucks.

Edit: Chemda did GREAT discussing the history of feminism. It ebbs and flows. We move forward in real ways (women can vote, they can hold credit cards in their own names, etc), but then haven't moved an inch in other ways (rape culture). There's a reason that we've identified three distinct waves of feminism, as Chemda pointed out. And today we need to do a lot with issues of intersectionality. White cis women have had center stage for too long and it's time for us to step back and listen (as I'm sitting here lecturing, yes, I see the irony).

thirteen 09-20-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 870820)

I want Mehran please!

Download from the regular / non-VIP feed this one time. That worked for me.

iamgrilledcheese 09-20-2018 10:01 AM

I used to work at a sex toy shop in the West Village and we sold poppers. I was told they were very much illegal if being sold for the purpose of inhalation but on the label it says they were for nail polish removal like acetone. That's how they get away with it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Keith 09-20-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 870820)

I want Mehran please!

Mother fuck fuck. Thank you. 1,000 points to you.

Let me know if you still have problems in a little bit.

Danny!!!

Sparrow 09-20-2018 10:59 AM

the sex shop i worked in sold them as VHS cassette cleaning liquid.

Keith 09-20-2018 11:13 AM

I get all horny cleaning VHS tapes.

Hey_Stoopid! 09-20-2018 11:34 AM

I use poppers quite a bit, they don’t make me hard they just make super horny and into the moment even if I’m not feeling it with that person, which is trouble they have gotten me in. It’s a loose (literally) feeling and it puts you in the sexual moment. If I use them with someone I’m into it makes things insanely intense. A problem however is that the next day I usually have a major headache and my lungs feel irritated. They are able to be sold because they’re sold as tape cleaner, head cleaner or nail polish remover but they’re obviously marketed for sex but they put a do not inhale warning on the side. I find rush to be good but I find jungle juice Platnium to be stronger with some effects and Amsterdam is strong and has the strongest effect on me but I’m tore up for two days minimum after using them and feel like shit and there is a dirty feeling after using them. In a way I personally am dependent on them for hooking up through apps, because like Mehran said it’s hard to connect sexually through an app. My hookups from meeting people in person have been much better and much heavier and sexier, and if poppers were used it was just fire but the poppers are just a bonus. Guess honestly I do just like fucking with myself a little lol.