Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3208: Feeble Minds w/ Bianca Brady and Andrea Allan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3208-feeble-minds-w-bianca-brady-andrea-allan-21656/)

Keith 12-18-2019 05:20 PM

3208: Feeble Minds w/ Bianca Brady and Andrea Allan

The Book Reports

Guests:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Bianca Brady
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...DY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

StereoKill 12-18-2019 05:58 PM

Not gonna lie, I'm having a hard time staying focused and attentive to these streamlined descriptions of these books.

The fact that Andrea and Bianca read through the entire things is masochism at the highest level!

Keith 12-18-2019 06:48 PM

You get it.

Keith 12-18-2019 07:30 PM

We debated between Feeble Minds and Mike Drop

bobrock 12-18-2019 11:26 PM

I wasn’t expecting to ugly cry during this episode. What a beautiful email Amy. I’m so sorry for your loss. I haven’t listened to the entire show yet, but your email got me. I hope you’re on the forums! Sending you love from Canada - M

[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Also, who am I kidding? It’s entirely possible I ugly cry listening to Bianca and Andrea’s book reports. I hope you guys are still sane. I love you.

Svage 12-19-2019 12:44 AM

Jesus fuck.

I was HOWLING with laughter.

Fucking Burger King 😂😂

Bianca describing this dude sliding under the table to give FM head 🤣🤣🤣

This is why I'm a VIP member and a kickstarter supporter. For quality content like this. Wow, I haven't had a laugh like that in a good while.

firehawk12 12-19-2019 07:53 AM

When are the audiobooks coming out?

Archimedes_Screw 12-19-2019 08:12 AM

The reason why there is a leap year is because there isn’t exactly 365 days in a year. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Archimedes_Screw 12-19-2019 08:14 AM

🎶 Jesus Fire Star! Christian Fire Star! 🎶

Archimedes_Screw 12-19-2019 08:24 AM

3 men Brokeback Mountained in a cave and had to come up with a story for their wives.

Eddie B 12-19-2019 08:37 AM

Children's Party

After hearing all the children's party stories throughout the years, it would be great if you guys did one more children's party and it was streamed live for us all to see.

I would pay good money for this.

returntothe80s 12-19-2019 08:58 AM

Great episode! Only Bianca and Andrea could make those books so entertaining. I think they should record the audio version of the books, as long as they add their own commentary. That's the only way they will sell, and maybe, just maybe, there will be less feeble minds in the world. Just make sure you all get a cut of those hundreds of millions of dollars that Father Malley projected he'd make.!

Love you guys!

marykae 12-19-2019 11:34 AM

TBH I mostly just want Burger King now.

That's the real crime.

FingerLakes 12-19-2019 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 877770)
I wrote an extremely long post, over analyzing all of the things FM said in these two eps...

I got about 5 paragraphs in and it was basically "assuming that only one of these is a lie then we have Timeline A, otherwise if all of these are lies then we have Timeline B."

I deleted the post before putting it through because just writing it down let me feel how fucking crazy all of this is...

Listening to Andrea and Bianca analyze/dissect/puke up this information gave me a similar feeling. I honestly and literally felt a rush as my brain span trying to make sense of all the jumping from one lie to another, from one insane spec of information that spins off into a tangent. Jesus H Christ.

Is he getting off on creating these fantasy worlds where he talks to magic white men who confirm his nonsense and where he totally never made his kids dig holes and a millionaire almost seduced him on a cruise and he played catch with Keith and Keith threw the ball with such a force that gosh darnit, can you believe it?

Or is he just out of his mind?

FingerLakes 12-19-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 880136)
The reason why there is a leap year is because there isn’t exactly 365 days in a year. Jesus Fucking Christ.

I guess there isn't a numberletter in hebrew for leap year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 880138)
3 men Brokeback Mountained in a cave and had to come up with a story for their wives.

He definitely never met any nerd in BK to confim his bullshit but I feel like he might have sucked a dick in a BK bathroom while he was coked up writing these books. It still holds a special place in his heart so he used it as a setting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 880130)
We debated between Feeble Minds and Mike Drop

Save Mike Drop for the episode where he finally realizes you're Not!Cat and disowns you times Infinity

littlp 12-19-2019 01:01 PM

The pulley systems to help transport bodies!! Holes!!!! He’s saying how he got the bodies in the holes!! I’ll bet he toyed with the idea that he was Jesus himself and could heal people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

returntothe80s 12-19-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 880146)
The pulley systems to help transport bodies!! Holes!!!! He’s saying how he got the bodies in the holes!! I’ll bet he toyed with the idea that he was Jesus himself and could heal people...

We now know the real reason why the Malley boys had to dig holes in the yard. :eek:

bobrock 12-19-2019 01:38 PM

Mel, Bel and Gus... the original 3 Stooges.

Thank you all for your sacrifice. What. Fucking. Entertainment.

You all are some of my favorite people and I did have equal parts excitement and fear going into this episode. Excitement that this was going to be fun and hilarious and enlightening... and fear that the expense of that would be your sanity.

Keith - how did you and your sibling make it out alive?

Bianca & Andrea - thank you for really breaking it down for us “laypeople”. Did I grow up catholic? Yes. Did I understand any part of what the fuck was happening in these books? Not really. Did that take away from the episode? Not at all. So good.

VIP is the best.

littlp 12-19-2019 02:01 PM

I knew that there was no way anyone could pass any quiz on these books because FM purposely made it that way. He would ask all of the questions on the back of his book and because his math is so fucked he can just keep telling how wrong you are, and would never give you the answer, insisting that you keep on trying until you snap and kill him.

punk'n 12-19-2019 02:04 PM

"I was unmarried the entire time I was reading this book. "

Bianca is a god damn treasure.

word 12-19-2019 02:36 PM

I wonder does Keith's siblings know about this and what their thoughts are?

Enunciated Piffle 12-19-2019 03:04 PM

I knew FM’s writing would be bad. I didn’t know. It would be this bad. There’s easier ways of getting a migraine and it’s impressive Bianca and Andrea powered through.

Thank you for keeping it brisk and enjoyable.

FM could win an award. For being the biggest narcissist of our time.

Enunciated Piffle 12-19-2019 03:24 PM

Burger King. Where the elite, meet!

#64! ORDER 64!

ashtonwahere 12-19-2019 07:33 PM

Andrea Reading Circle

While listening to this episode all I can think is how I want Andrea to start a new podcast where she just reads to me in the way she explains the book in this episode.

But I also love Bianca giving a more "proper" school book report that is more elegant, but Andrea gives it to be more real and in a way that I can handle it.

marykae 12-19-2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashtonwahere (Post 880155)
While listening to this episode all I can think is how I want Andrea to start a new podcast where she just reads to me in the way she explains the book in this episode.

Andrea's book reports are a sexuality.

Jay86 12-20-2019 03:32 AM

I weep no more!

shoebootie 12-20-2019 08:05 AM

Well there's a new testimonial to add to his book jacket:

"Basically, it's a big let down, this book." -a cancer patient.

PippaMags 12-22-2019 11:08 AM

“What’s shocking it English is his first language”

Lmaooo! Chemda has me literally laughing out loud in the check out line people were looking at me, I didn’t care, kept laughing.

Also, that quote gets added to the FM t-shirts

PippaMags 12-22-2019 11:19 AM

Step-dad Keith!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

PippaMags 12-22-2019 11:22 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Chemda coming out of retirement for a five year old birthday party magic show is giving me all the feels

PippaMags 12-22-2019 01:03 PM

Just when you think you understand how messed up FM is there is a random photograph of Keith and his sister that FM put in his book exposing how out of touch he was with his kids and how deep his denial goes.

It is heartbreaking when a daughter says she will not go to a father-daughter dance with her dad bc he is such a weirdo. It is pathetic when that same father uses the picture to show off his family in his book. FM clearly was including pictures he thought made him look good as a father and he used that photo bc it was of Keith and his sister dressed up.

FM had zero embarrassment or empathy for his kids when he chose to include that picture to promote himself even though that very picture depicts a moment of failure as a father on his part. Wow just wow.

FingerLakes 12-22-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PippaMags (Post 880174)
Just when you think you understand how messed up FM is there is a random photograph of Keith and his sister that FM put in his book exposing how out of touch he was with his kids and how deep his denial goes.

Can we that pic and the family tree in the show notes?

Keith 12-22-2019 03:53 PM

I’m teasing it for when we sell these books for $200 each.

But god damn it’s gonna be even worse than you thought.

Putting up now...

banger316 12-23-2019 08:39 PM

This is one of those shows that will be legendary for years to come cause even though it was nearly 2 hrs long i could have listened for 100+ hrs. It was so funny and so incisive and i really especially like that over time chemda is slowly and more deeply understanding why keith is the way he is in regards to his dad. Speaking of which step dad keith i am here for all day everyday and also can we have some combo of bianca and or andrea on every show i know their in the background especially their great laughs but the shows take on an next level feel when their on.

LoopyLou79 12-24-2019 08:55 PM

Royalties

Sounds like Dan Brown read your dad's book and came up with a marginally better storyline (aledgedly) :)