Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3279: Smile, You’re on Camera (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3279-smile-you-re-camera-21849/)

Keith 06-08-2020 05:43 PM

3279: Smile, You’re on Camera

COVID-19 - Day 100; Noah’s son Moses and delicious britot; feelgood race pieces and lying officers; the largest civil rights movement in history; multiple hate crime offender Mark Wahlberg feels black people’s pain; JK Rowling’s binary fight; the Amy Cooper 911 false accusation bill; Kimberly Jones on burning it all down

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

bagelwagel 06-08-2020 08:11 PM

I love how Keith is bringing all the facts and rage to the podcast

Keith 06-08-2020 08:22 PM

THE WHITE OFFICER WORKS (AND BUYS SUPPLIES) ON THE BLACK CIVILIAN’S HOUSE (AT CONVENIENT HOURS FOR BOTH FAMILIES) FOR 4 YEARS!

- Keith’s Amended Justice to Feel Good

porky2468 06-09-2020 04:41 AM

The mayor of Bristol has come out saying that the statue was "an affront" which I've taken as a good thing. Our Prime Minister on the other hand is a xenophobic (and probably racist) clown who says that the people who tore it down should face the full force of the law, because it's democratic to vote on these things. Bristol has been trying to get the statue taken down for ages. If taking it into their own hands is what it takes then good on them.

The statue will at some point be fished out and put in a museum. I just hope that the exhibition is about the BLM movement and how things will have changed. Or to show our shit history, rather than celebrate it.

Apia resurrected 06-09-2020 05:43 AM

Drugs are chemically 100% the same as pharmaceuticals. Chemical agents making changes in your body.
For example cocaine was introduced as a pharmaceutical and is now considered a drug.
The other direction is also possible.
Ketamine is now in a new antidepressant and it was introduced as a drug.

Apia resurrected 06-09-2020 05:50 AM

The difference is, pharmaceuticals can be studied when it comes to its benefits on the body.
You can study side effects or how much of the drug is beneficial.

When a substance is illegal you can't study it and see if there are any benefits to it.
That's the most important difference.

marykae 06-09-2020 09:26 AM

I had a few issues with the law when I was younger and at the tail end of my probation I had a kid. Due to adhd and pregnant/newmom brain I forgot my last probation appointment and also forgot to call.

I left an ihop with bright lights in the parking lot and forgot to turn on my lights.

I was immediately pulled over less than a block away and arrested on a warrant for skipping probation.

The officer that took my infant son and dropped him off with my parents? My old manager from the Ponderosa O worked at when I was 16.

Same skillset indeed.

joslingeneva 06-09-2020 01:37 PM

Keith is giving me real John Brown vibes, I'm here for it.

Keith 06-09-2020 01:50 PM

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

Thank you.

Scorpion 06-09-2020 05:16 PM

tickets

I guess it's too late for me to get my Silent Trailers tickets...