Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3401: The Pissmaker w/ Sean Patton (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3401-pissmaker-w-sean-patton-22138/)

Keith 04-30-2021 03:39 PM

3401: The Pissmaker w/ Sean Patton

Uh oh. Josh Duggar is at it again. Ya kiddin’ me! Anyway, Sean Patton joins us to discuss The Duggars and the arrest of Lady Gaga’s dog-nappers. It turns out the woman that gave the dogs back for the reward was in on it. Ya kiddin’ me! The gang also talks about a home inspector caught on camera molesting an Elmo doll, and Keith tries to get to the bottom of Sean’s bedwetting.

Guest:
Sean Patton
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...ON-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Keith 04-30-2021 05:34 PM

If you hit yes, please explain.

And feel free to let me know I harped too much and we all piss our beds when we drink sometimes Keith.

Apia resurrected 04-30-2021 10:35 PM

I said yes.
Shortly after being pregnant, when I had a a cold and coughed a lot it was very hard to control the situation.
So it happened. I learned to prepare ( putting something between me and the bed to absorb it before it could happen) and things in my body got better with time.
But the combination of coughing in the horizontal position and having just given birth was problematic.

Apia resurrected 05-01-2021 02:45 AM

Listening to the podcast i feel the need to add that it wasn't a full load.

Apia resurrected 05-01-2021 02:51 AM

Sean mentioned the good place.
Its great! And I think its for Chemda. A comedy show about moral philosophy and ethics.
Watch it! Watch it!

punk'n 05-01-2021 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 888683)
Sean mentioned the good place.
Its great! And I think its for Chemda. A comedy show about moral philosophy and ethics.
Watch it! Watch it!

Also a little bit sci-fi ish in the later seasons. If I watch it when I'm high... it freaks me out and makes me think about the universe too much lol

Chemda would like it I think

FingerLakes 05-02-2021 01:47 AM

Love The Good Place.
85% of me thinks Chemda will like it
15% thinks she'll think it's a bit too on the nose.

sohime421 05-02-2021 02:45 AM

Sharted

I have sharted more than I'd like to admit. Those late nights drinking and eating spicy best made pickles. Passed out drunk suddenly get awoken with my stomach bubbling, thinking is it just a fart...so I slowly try letting it out. I'm drunk and to lazy, wanted it to be just a fart and I'll get up later. So I release it and sure enough I have to jump to my hands and knees and scoot out the bed.

Apia resurrected 05-02-2021 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 888688)
Love The Good Place.
85% of me thinks Chemda will like it
15% thinks she'll think it's a bit too on the nose.

I can see that.
But also it’s pretty funny.

FingerLakes 05-02-2021 11:54 AM

Yeah I literally LOL when watching it

Now I bet 100% she'll love it. I can't wait to hear how much she cries during the fianle. Cuz that shit fucked me up.

Excited for her to watch it in 2029

Maya 05-02-2021 02:30 PM

Glad Sean brought up Tchoup, it's such a ridiculous name and also is beloved because that's where Walmart was and I was a poor student who relied very much on Walmart. I loved stopping at Hansen's for a sno ball, so great and so much better than Plum St sno balls.

Apia resurrected 05-02-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 888692)
Yeah I literally LOL when watching it

Now I bet 100% she'll love it. I can't wait to hear how much she cries during the fianle. Cuz that shit fucked me up.

Excited for her to watch it in 2029

And one of the main characters is an aspiring rapper, her type?

FingerLakes 05-02-2021 03:11 PM

Fuck! I completely forgot about that guy NOT getting put in jail for MOLESTING HIS SISTERS. Maybe because I never watched the show and didn't know their names. But wow. fuck his whole family and church for protecting him

bw81 05-02-2021 09:53 PM

I dreamed I was taking a piss and woke up and it had really happened. So stay positive everyone, dreams can come true!

littlp 05-03-2021 06:56 PM

Lady Gaga did cover the dog walkers full medical bills and rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 05-03-2021 07:09 PM

lol. I assumed.

thirteen 05-04-2021 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bw81 (Post 888701)
I dreamed I was taking a piss and woke up and it had really happened. So stay positive everyone, dreams can come true!

Haha, makes sense. That one seems to still happen to some people long after childhood. Rarely though.

The last time it happened was many years ago, after travelling to a country far away. I had travelled before but this was a long trip and was going to be the longest trip away from home. It happened on the first night. Must've been anxiety. Was totally fine after that one night.

I had not been drinking.

Scorpion 05-04-2021 08:18 AM

Duggers

Chemda: “school lunches”

Ha, who are you kidding they’re in a cult those kids are homeschooled
And yes the “counselor” was a church ‘preacher’
The women in this cult are taught that their greatest duty is to support the men and any failure of the men should be taken as the fault of the woman. Including of course rape of all kinds

Sparrow 05-04-2021 06:27 PM

a stoned popped itself between my bladder and urethra while i was taking laundry out of the dryer. i immediately started to pee unable to stop it. just stood there, mid-towel fold, deadpan, wetting my shorts. used the towel to clean up and threw it back in the wash. with my shorts.

lessons being learned, during recovery from having my kidney tinkered on, i tucked my tush into adult diapers for a few weeks; no leaks. highly recommend.

bw81 05-04-2021 08:39 PM

I was not drunk when I wet the bed.

I also laughed when my full name was read out, just to solidify that it was me No shorthand BW81 will throw Keith off using it.

Are we about to break up, Keith? Is that why you're using my full name?

shoebootie 05-05-2021 02:30 PM

I have not answered the poll yet because I don't want to mess up the science and the beakers.

The only time I pissed the bed as an adult was also post-babytime when I was home with my newborn, after a c-section, and more exhausted than I ever was in my entire life. I was sleeping and so dead tired I didn't even realize I was pissing till it woke me up.

I feel like my answer to the poll should be no. I'm a grown adult who is not any kind of alcoholic and I know how to get up to pee at night, like a person does.

Apia resurrected 05-05-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 888752)
I have not answered the poll yet because I don't want to mess up the science and the beakers.

The only time I pissed the bed as an adult was also post-babytime when I was home with my newborn, after a c-section, and more exhausted than I ever was in my entire life. I was sleeping and so dead tired I didn't even realize I was pissing till it woke me up.

I feel like my answer to the poll should be no. I'm a grown adult who is not any kind of alcoholic and I know how to get up to pee at night, like a person does.

Im proud to report that it’s the same here.
Things improved fast after baby in my body and it never happened again.