Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Last Week on KATG (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f50/)
-   -   197: Shows 3552 - 3554 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f50/197-shows-3552-3554-a-22476/)

Keith 06-27-2022 07:23 PM

197: Shows 3552 - 3554

My dear Last Week-lings, take a deep breath in. Now, exhale. Ahhhh... Do you feel better? No? Try making an ingratitude list. Do you feel better? No? Move your social media feeds to a new folder on your phone. Do you feel better? No? That's okay. I'm here to validate you. This episode is full of the Bianca takes you know and love. We discuss how to talk to your kids about drugs, what to do when you see a mouse, and spending every holiday at the DMV. I would advise you now to live, laugh, and love, but I don't want to insult your intelligence. xoxo, Bianca

Guest:
Bianca Brady
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...DY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Apia resurrected 06-27-2022 10:43 PM

I have Twitter only on my iPad and only in the browser.
This way I only look maybe once a week. So thats good.
I have instagram for nice nature pics and podcasters but noticed how they tried to feed me stuff I was 0 interested in. Like pro Jonny Depp propaganda. I refused and blocked. Now it's better again but I still feel insulted by the suggested content sometimes.

Apia resurrected 06-27-2022 10:44 PM

I love spelling bee. I do it every day.

Apia resurrected 06-27-2022 10:58 PM

I'm not an addict ( and I'm in therapy for other stuff!) but I was once in a very bad relationship with a sociopath. ( this could be seen as an addiction but luckily it was just once in my life never again! )
It was good when people told me that it was bad. Even that I couldn't break up with him for some time it worked in me.

littlp 06-28-2022 07:47 AM

Newsy isn’t a sociopath. Now I’m definitely making assumptions based on what I’ve heard in the episodes but I gather that since he didn’t have the best relationship with his dad, I believe he had to move around a lot, plus with his dad being abusive, in order to survive he had to tamp down his emotions. He doesn’t want to get close to people in case they leave and/or hurt him because he has been hurt enough. All of his encounters are about control.

Again-since I don’t know Newsy personally, I’m making a lot of assumptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Svage 06-28-2022 12:36 PM

That's it, shut 2022 down, Bianca won it with that song at the end. Can't be topped.

Apia resurrected 06-28-2022 01:16 PM

Jerome isn't a psychopath, he is too self reflective for that. With them, everything is someone else's fault.

rodimusprime 07-04-2022 10:29 AM

After Keith brought up me being condescending to Bianca I went back and listened to the episode of the podcast where we talked about Roe V Wade and voting. I apologize to Bianca for the misunderstanding.

Newsy brought up people using Roe V Wade to justify not voting. Then Bianca said she understood those people because they did vote in 2016 and even harder in 2018 and democrats didn't do "anything good."

I connected those comments in my head into one thing. Like the people Newsy brought up (Look what voting got us. I'm not voting again) with Bianca's discussion of people who voted and plan to vote again but would like more for their vote.

Once again, that's my bad. I apologize. Coming off this Supreme Court ruling I know my anger is on fleek. And I'm on edge with anyone promoting / defending apathy. That's on me.

I know Bianca votes and is very politically active. Totally mistake by me here. I'm sorry Bianca.

Keith 07-04-2022 10:56 PM

I literally meant one moment and one sentence and it could throw a person, but not one Bianca Something Brady!

rodimusprime 07-04-2022 11:19 PM

Understood. Just thought it best to clear the air. I love Bianca and I'm glad she stood her ground and explained it so I could better understand.