Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   CHU & A (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   31: Crying Over Tots (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/31-crying-over-tots-22054/)

Keith 01-13-2021 06:19 PM

31: Crying Over Tots

Hello folks! Take a break from doom-scrolling, and let's do some dirt-digging of our favorite hosts! We discuss our old pal Bobby, bromances, DUIs, lost keys, and knowing when to ask for help!

Send your questions or comments to Questions@KATG.com

Episodes discussed:
203 - City Mouse Country Mouse
878 - Bromance
1107 - We Are at War
1516 - War Games
1904 - Reddit and Weep
2303 - This Is True
3214 - Holy Castle

Guest:
Newsy
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...SY-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Keith 01-13-2021 06:37 PM

Oh NOW I remember! This motherfucker kept oddly lying that he prefers to sleep on the floor as opposed to using a mattress and that Pabst Blue Ribbon was actually his favorite beer!

Apia resurrected 01-14-2021 02:04 AM

Bribing your kid with 100 dollars to loose weight is psychological abuse 100%.

A mother.

( and don't mothers know best? They often don't.
Many of them have eating disorders themselves)

Apia resurrected 01-14-2021 05:20 AM

I had some eating disorder issues in the past, but now I think I’m ok. Self acceptance and therapy helped.

When I was younger, like 20 years ago I sometimes vomited when I thought I ate too much. Also I starved myself during the day, only to loose control in the evening and eat way too much at once.

And I also know the mixed messages: eat this, don’t eat too much, eat, you are too fat.

I hope I can help my kids develop a healthy attitude towards eating. That means developing a natural regulation and listen to their bodies.

For now they are fine. I wonder what the teenager time will bring, especially for my daughter.

Bucho 01-15-2021 11:57 PM

Newsy, (1) thank you for singing about me and the land I call home and (2) where does this thing about only blondes being allowed in the 80s come from?

I'm here to let you know that for us Gen X kids the 80s was the decade of the Supermodel and most of the top celeb models - Elle MacPherson, Cindy Crawford, Cathy Ireland, Naomi Campbell and Brooke Shields - were brunettes.

Newsy 01-16-2021 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 887464)
Newsy, (1) thank you for singing about me and the land I call home and (2) where does this thing about only blondes being allowed in the 80s come from?

I'm here to let you know that for us Gen X kids the 80s was the decade of the Supermodel and most of the top celeb models - Elle MacPherson, Cindy Crawford, Cathy Ireland, Naomi Campbell and Brooke Shields - were brunettes.

Of course, I can hardly think of the place without thinking of you.

And I really have no authority to speak about hot chicks of any decade so you're probably right [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apia resurrected 01-17-2021 01:13 AM

Newsy, I am happy for you and your love! You seem happy and your boyfriend seems to be a cool guy.

Bonus:

Strange dick can come with Covid, so it’s extra good!

Z-Corn 01-19-2021 07:45 AM

Anybody else having a hard time downloading this episode?

I can't do it on my phone nor directly from the site here.

Keith 01-19-2021 09:15 AM

Try it again and it'll work. Thanks!

Z-Corn 01-19-2021 10:18 AM

That did it, thanks Keith.

shoebootie 01-21-2021 07:47 AM

It's not even 9am, and I'm catching up on shows, and now I'm wanting ribs and bbq.

Newsy 01-21-2021 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 887547)
It's not even 9am, and I'm catching up on shows, and now I'm wanting ribs and bbq.

Let's all have ribs today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FingerLakes 01-22-2021 02:35 PM

2 years ago I learned the sacred art of making a butter sauce and my life has never been the same.
1-2 diced shallots (or onions if you decided to be That Way) sauteed in a full stick of butter
half a cup of white wine, cook until reduced. Add half a teaspoon of salt, dash of garlic powder, sprinkle of cayenne
Be extra cute by topping with parsley
Drench on everything, from steak to noodles to tortellini to roasted veggies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 887464)

Don't forget Whatsherface from Is This Love

Keith 01-22-2021 03:51 PM

Ah yes, the chick sexy enough to make a full album with Jimmy Page

#NeverForget