Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   CHU & A (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   37: Quick Shit (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f58/37-quick-shit-22086/)

Keith 02-24-2021 06:15 PM

37: Quick Shit

Vampires and fairies and werewolves, oh my! This week we start off with me forcing my sweet sweet boyfriend to watch trash TV, me justifying purchases with Keith Math, and me being a therapist for my weed guy! Then we talk about hecklers, focus groups, silver linings; and, we get a live demonstration on how to have the cleanest ass in town in 30 seconds or less, followed by a surprise no one saw coming! I’m still picking up my jaw! Send in your questions to Questions@KATG.com.

Episodes discussed:
905: Connect the Dots
1540: We ARE Better
2136: Fuck Eddie Murphy
2330: Cool Stats
2577: Spitballing
3235: Plug It In

Guest:
Newsy
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...SY-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Christ Why 02-24-2021 09:13 PM

Chemda, I was screaming "Juliette Lewis!!" minutes before Keith got it. I wouldn't have guessed if I hadn't watched Silent Trailers, but because of Silent Trailers I knew "the guy from Cheers" means Woody Harrelson and I knew Cape Fear because I just watched it a couple months ago. I was so excited that I knew who you were talking about.

The Girl 02-24-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christ Why (Post 887950)
Chemda, I was screaming "Juliette Lewis!!" minutes before Keith got it. I wouldn't have guessed if I hadn't watched Silent Trailers, but because of Silent Trailers I knew "the guy from Cheers" means Woody Harrelson and I knew Cape Fear because I just watched it a couple months ago. I was so excited that I knew who you were talking about.

Thank youuuuuu!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apia resurrected 02-24-2021 11:39 PM

We also enjoyed True Blood at first until it got really insane. And it was rather insane already at the beginning.

Parks and recreation had all the feelings btw.

Apia resurrected 02-25-2021 02:16 AM

Here, your service from Apia.

Data analysis in a study by the Israeli Health Ministry and Pfizer Inc found the Pfizer vaccine developed with Germany’s BioNTech reduces infection, including in asymptomatic cases, by 89.4% and in syptomatic cases by 93.7%.

https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSKBN2AJ08J

It’s a pretty new study and it needs to be published in journals and stuff but this is what we know now.

I get being anxious about the vaccine. On the other hand, I, big Pharma Apia would get it immediately if I could.
It gives you, after 2 shots more freedom, because you can do more. Still with a mask, still be careful, but you can have you life back a little.
It seems that even if you get Covid after being vaccinated it will be mild, like a normal cold.

Maybe a thought experiment for Chemda:
If you will get the vaccine, it doesn’t matter if you get it now or in 6 months. If you experience side effects, they will be the same now or later. The difference is having some life back earlier. But it’s easy for me to say I guess, I don’t have an autoimmune disease.
The vaccines also work against the mutations, but it depends what kind of mutation and what kind of vaccine how well they work.
I don’t know what you have in NY now, but I guess more of Corona classic?

BTW, every idiot who said we need herd immunity by infection only should think about how mutations occur. They happen if lots of people get Covid. In living organisms.

ThePinkSuperhero 03-01-2021 11:11 AM

What ever happened to Ben Lerman? Used to see him on the show all the time. If there's an episode with the dirt, send it my way!

littlp 03-02-2021 08:19 PM

This is one of my favorite Chu episodes. From the quick shit to Newsy saying “what the actual fuck” when Keith busts out the trumpet and actually plays it rather decently-perfection.

littlp 03-02-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero (Post 888021)
What ever happened to Ben Lerman? Used to see him on the show all the time. If there's an episode with the dirt, send it my way!

I think he moved back to the Midwest or Mexico. I follow him on Instagram but not closely and I’ve seen lots of pictures at both.

shoebootie 03-15-2021 12:53 PM

I just started re-watching True Blood last week, curious to see how it holds up, and I'd forgotten most of it. Then I remembered how ridiculous it got and I'm glad I do weed now because it makes it better to watch.

bluenova 04-02-2021 11:29 AM

I'm catching up on shows and just heard this one. Being reminded that Keith's dad wanted to counsel him and Cat on their sex life for marriage just adds another layer of disturbing knowing he was sexually interested in Cat.

If he had though, Keith would have learned about 86ing much sooner, ha.