Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 05-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Possible method of retaliation??

I know, it looks very bleak. but why stay negative about the whole thing? retaliation is the key. We need to train and become even closer to our animal friends. They are our only hope.

Pets

I mean, you can produce children as a form of backup, but it takes less time to get a fullgrown attack dog. They are also, due to their lack of ability to use a computer or be amused by games and internet forums, less succeptable to distraction.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat666
I know, it looks very bleak. but why stay negative about the whole thing? retaliation is the key. We need to train and become even closer to our animal friends. They are our only hope.

Pets

I mean, you can produce children as a form of backup, but it takes less time to get a fullgrown attack dog. They are also, due to their lack of ability to use a computer or be amused by games and internet forums, less succeptable to distraction.
Eating its own shit, barking the whole night because one or two birds are flying around, peeing on every vertical object and sniffing every asshole close enough look like distractions to me...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote