Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 12-16-2005, 03:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

support HUAR podcast communication!

heres my proposal:

i pledge that for every show between now and the new year, we each donate .50 cents. with 1000+ forum members, that could potentially be 500 bucks a show. i bet if we did that, they would even sacrifice sleep and loved ones to make the show. if we did that, i bet we would get weekend shows too, even if its just keith ranting in a drunken stupor. and you wont be out but maybe 5 or 6 bucks!

are they worth it? anyone else good enough to join me in donations? from now till the new year, im putting up half a buck per show. dont be pussies, make this worth their while or you might lose the show altogether. once they get sponsored, fuck em, but till then, they need our support!

if the robots come, Keith will let us know ahead of time, but only if theres a show to tell us from. dont be a pussy, donate if you are old enough to have a cedit card, or smart enough to steal your mom's.

chad!
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote