Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree7Likes

Old 03-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

26: Great, Another One Of These

Fuck you.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hey Hatch,

See if you can make it through any of these videos. The awkwardness is on 11.

I Can't Stop Watching These Amazingly Awkward Videos

You outdid yourself again on this episode. I snerted coffee when you said "Very disrespectful." I had totally forgotten that Chemda was shitting on a dead-guy.
dannyhatch likes this.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

For the record, I was shitting on his LIFE... Not death.

Everytings Neon likes this.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

You are the devil.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I hate when Chemda makes fun of songs, or at least when she doesn't seem to know when to Let.It.Go. We get it, the majority of 'songs' put out are shit.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Another great show. Keith's, "Pass the bubbly!", Chemda's ,"... But I paid with cash" and Danny's ability to not break after having an employment review and his favourite tunes shat upon.
I think Danny should compile all of K&C's classic tunes and break em down for the new generation.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I hate when Chemda makes fun of songs, or at least when she doesn't seem to know when to Let.It.Go. We get it, the majority of 'songs' put out are shit.
Instead we should have sat back and fully took in that masterpiece.

I reheard the show. You're very wrong. You had a long day, and you're being silly.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Instead we should have sat back and fully took in that masterpiece.

I reheard the show. You're very wrong. You had a long day, and you're being silly.
I understand it was a fool's errand to try to appeal to Keith and Chemda with that song. I honestly do think it's a masterpiece, but I also think it was dumb (and not very fair) of me to expect them to go "oh wow Danny this is the best song ever, you're totally right," especially given my track record with trying to get them into my taste in music.

But hey! I'm happy if you liked the song, and if you didn't, I am also happy! Thanks for your feedback on the show, and thanks for listening! And c'mon, Chemda's impression of the song was pretty fucking funny. But again! You are entitled to your opinion! Just like we all are!

So thank you littlp, bw81 and flerchin for your wonderful feedback. I hope you continue to enjoy the show. Why does this feel like a suicide note? Because you're drunk, Danny, and the stakes are always increased when you're drunk. Okay, Seacrest out.
Keith, littlp, bw81 and 2 others like this.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
Old 03-25-2013, 06:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I will, potentially, make fun of everything put in front of me on these comedy shows. Please prepare for that fact.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
I will, potentially, make fun of everything put in front of me on these comedy shows. Please prepare for that fact.
Fair enough. I don't hate it enough to ever even think about unsubscribing. Sometimes it is funny like when you made fun of I think it was Tool, not when you made fun of BOB airplanes. I think what bothers me is when it seems to bother the people who like the songs, probably because I'm oversensitive. I'll just fast forward through those parts.