Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Flavor of the Month

Flavor of the Month Various guest hosts

Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By Scorpion
  • 5 Post By Lanfear
  • 2 Post By Scorpion
  • 2 Post By Lanfear
  • 1 Post By Jmsmittyroad

Old 08-01-2017, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

50: Two Drunk Minimum Episode 4

Andrea Allan and Libby Phillips talk about the process of quitting drinking.

In this episode they discuss Alcoholics Anonymous with Caitlin Brodnick and May Wilkerson.

Guests:
Andrea Allan

Caitlin Brodnick

Libby Phillips

May Wilkerson

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

LP

I'm a huge fan of Libby Phillips, she is spectacular on every show she is on. She is natural, funny, honest and really good and keeping things rolling. I have to say if she doesn't want to be a podcaster it's a shame because she really is good at it. In fact next time you have a guest on like Michelle Collins just call Libby to the microphone and ignore the guest for the rest of the show, in fact just turn off the guest microphone.

Missing Wrap it Up! very much.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
I'm a huge fan of Libby Phillips, she is spectacular on every show she is on. She is natural, funny, honest and really good and keeping things rolling. I have to say if she doesn't want to be a podcaster it's a shame because she really is good at it. In fact next time you have a guest on like Michelle Collins just call Libby to the microphone and ignore the guest for the rest of the show, in fact just turn off the guest microphone.

Missing Wrap it Up! very much.
Fully agreed.

As fun as Wrap it up was it sounded like a lot of work but I'd love the idea of a less structured behind the scenes VIP show every once in a while.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Fully agreed.

As fun as Wrap it up was it sounded like a lot of work but I'd love the idea of a less structured behind the scenes VIP show every once in a while.
Did you just say you want a less structured show with Libby? BWAHAHA
memecherry and Lanfear like this.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Did you just say you want a less structured show with Libby? BWAHAHA
Yeah I caught myself typing that but then I clicked submit anyway
memecherry and Scorpion like this.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This is a great show with boss hosts. if I get a vote, keep this concept around after the flavor of the month run even if it doesn't become a regular show and Libby and Andrea pair well together.
memecherry likes this.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsmittyroad View Post
This is a great show with boss hosts. if I get a vote, keep this concept around after the flavor of the month run even if it doesn't become a regular show and Libby and Andrea pair well together.
I can imagine that wrap it up was a ton of work and I get why she couldn't do it anymore. But I would love a show with Libby and anyone. Did I say I was a big fan? She seems so comfortable on the show, I mean she seems to talk so natural and be herself . I don't hear her acting or exaggerating her personality because millions of people are listening. Plus she is funny and smart but still enough of a mess (in a good and unique way, you might say she is like a unicorn ) to be entertaining.

OK by anyone I don't mean Dante or Michele, I mean those would entertaining pairings but not all the time. I don't intend to sound like I'm excluding Andrea either, it just seems like she has other shows already with What's Up? A. and The Hot Mess. Am I rambling or making sense?