Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you a child molester?
Yes 2 0.93%
No 214 99.07%
Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #31 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I swear, first thought i had when i watched "unfauithful" was: "Ofrcourse she cheats on him, she's young and goos looking, he's old and done. Typical"

I think that says a lot about my ideas on relationships...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

I'm half Finnish. If Finland was so great my family wouldn't have moved here.

USA, Gold medal #1!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde_Amazon View Post
None of my gay guy friends act that like.. but when the groping was mentioned I immediately remembered this: Egotastic! - Scarlett Johansson Talks About Getting Groped

Issac Mizrahi just grabs Scarlett Johansson's boob and gives it a little squeeze. And it's supposed to be ok because he's gay.
Good to see another Egotastic fan.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
I'm being totally brutal. But that kid was a coward in life and he is a coward in death. Both staying in the closet in this day and age in America and taking the easy way out when shit gets too harsh are cowardly choices.
I bet you think depression is just being grumpy and people shouldn't need pills for it...right?

There was a rumor spread about me being gay in higschool and I cried every night for quite a while. And mine was just a rumor that not many people believed. Imagine the kids who deal with physical torment on a daily basis because people find out they're gay? And I think coming out is a HUGE deal for most homosexuals, and to have that power taken away from you in a public forum with your peers all watching you do the most intimate of things? That would definitely fuck you up. I would say that suicide is misguided and a sad choice, but to say it is cowardess?

I think you're opinion is terrible. Am I being brutal? Not enough. You sound like a bigot.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #35 (permalink)

Almost every girl that I dated as a teenager had some gay friend who was always feelings girls tits, making out with them, and even fucked a few girls.

Why is that ok, when I can't just go rub on some Lesbian's tits or make out with any Lesbian I want like it's nothing?

It's not ok, and I do not approve of any man doing this type of shit to any woman who is not ok with it. Then there's women who defend them say "oh he's Gay what are you worried about" "I'm worried about the fact that he's supposed to be Gay, yet gets full permission to rub all over and make out with a sex that he's not supposed to be into"

Old 10-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglass View Post
It's not ok, and I do not approve of any man doing this type of shit to any woman who is not ok with it. Then there's women who defend them say "oh he's Gay what are you worried about" "I'm worried about the fact that he's supposed to be Gay, yet gets full permission to rub all over and make out with a sex that he's not supposed to be into"
do you think that the girls think it is safe, emotionally? that it is just playing around and nothing can happen as far as a relationship goes, so it is just playing around?

from what I've learned from this show, if you are having sex with the opposite sex, you aren't 100% gay.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
do you think that the girls think it is safe, emotionally? that it is just playing around and nothing can happen as far as a relationship goes, so it is just playing around?

from what I've learned from this show, if you are having sex with the opposite sex, you aren't 100% gay.

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, and the experiences I have witnessed and gone through myself.

First: I don't know, some girls may think it's safe (at least emotionally). But do other girls think it's safe if they are being fondled by someone they do not want to do that. Cause that kinda seems borderline rapey to me.

To your last point: So why is it so many Gay guys fondle straight women, can even have sex with a woman, yet still call themselves Gay?
Old 10-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglass View Post
To your last point: So why is it so many Gay guys fondle straight women, can even have sex with a woman, yet still call themselves Gay?
because they're not gay.

And, LOTCR, exactly! I personally know someone that did that. He didn't go around announcing he was gay but would tell that secret to a girl or two and "trust them to handle his secret" and then if the relationship got flirty and then physical he'd pull the "I don't know why I'm doing this" routine and the girl felt so sexy...she's turning a gay guy straight! It is along the same lines as girls that say they're virgins over and over and use that as a flirtation tool.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #39 (permalink)

If you were Gay in Northern Louisiana in the 90's you totally could've.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
because they're not gay.

And, LOTCR, exactly! I personally know someone that did that. He didn't go around announcing he was gay but would tell that secret to a girl or two and "trust them to handle his secret" and then if the relationship got flirty and then physical he'd pull the "I don't know why I'm doing this" routine and the girl felt so sexy...she's turning a gay guy straight! It is along the same lines as girls that say they're virgins over and over and use that as a flirtation tool.

They may have been Bi, but they would call themselves Gay. That's all I'm saying. Whether or not they were full on Gay was never up for me to decide. Whether anyone is anything they say they are is not up to me to do a background and credit check. I am only telling you how it was, and what they claimed.