Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who wore it better?
Kim Kardashian 51 41.80%
Chelsea Handler 71 58.20%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree506Likes

Old 11-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
goodbye forever, Patty.
lol, should have been the show title.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Ennunciated Retard and/or Fan

Here is a serious question. Can I be a fan of both KATG and Pat Dixon? Or is that not allowed now?

I guess I'm in denial about all this. Then I see a Chemda post and think, "Oh, so this isn't just some Keith personal vendetta against Pat. Brought on by some BS at the bar.

I just hope Keith and Chemda understand something. They turn us onto these guests. We listen for years and grow to love them just as much as KATG. There may be an underlying problem between the show and guest, but fans are never aware of it. Suddenly there's a bar run-in and now a previous regular of the show is being called a sex offender...

Forgive this fan for being confused and not immediately joining the Fuck Pat Dixon bandwagon.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #23 (permalink)

there's no band wagon. i think keith explicitly said if you like your pat dixon enjoy your pat dixon.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
Pat started to laugh differently one episode, that was the end for me. That stoner, "Ha-haaaaaa....." that trailed off and seemed not genuine at all.
His whole personality seemed to change and just be more antagonistic to the point that I wasn't excited to hear him on the show anymore. He used to be my favourite guest.
Oh THANK YOU! I noticed that for a bunch of episodes and I was like "he's really no fun anymore, is he?"... bummer, srsly. Also one of my faves. Oh well!
Old 11-13-2014, 11:45 AM   #25 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Here is a serious question. Can I be a fan of both KATG and Pat Dixon? Or is that not allowed now?

I guess I'm in denial about all this. Then I see a Chemda post and think, "Oh, so this isn't just some Keith personal vendetta against Pat. Brought on by some BS at the bar.

I just hope Keith and Chemda understand something. They turn us onto these guests. We listen for years and grow to love them just as much as KATG. There may be an underlying problem between the show and guest, but fans are never aware of it. Suddenly there's a bar run-in and now a previous regular of the show is being called a sex offender...

Forgive this fan for being confused and not immediately joining the Fuck Pat Dixon bandwagon.
Here's the thing, Piffle. You can still like Pat. You will simply no longer be able to like Pat from my house. That's all.

Buy his albums, and go see his shows. Not only don't I care, how would I even know?

But for you to be saying I should understand that you hadn't been able to form an opinion yet and that I need to understand that fact is stupid. It's stupid because you have already voiced your opinion saying we're immature and bitchy to make a big deal of some BS silly fight in a bar.

Pat tricked you with his say-nothing double-talk. "Why can't we just talk it out..." Are you kidding me?

You see, this means you've chosen a side. You've chosen Pat's side saying it's not right of me to not have him on the show. You said this after two shows of me explaining why.

You're the one MAKING yourself pick a side, and so it upsets you, so you try to take it out on me.

To have listened to KATG all this time, Piffle, and to bring up that it confuses the listener when we all of sudden seem to hate someone, is stupid to me as well. It's stupid because while I can see it being a surprise, after all this time you act like it had to have come out of nowhere, perhaps even that we're making these accusations up. This didn't come out of nowhere. We told you that. Now I'll explain why we don't tell you along the way in case you haven't gotten it from the show and the above posts.

When it comes to people like our previous Gossip Queen Patrice and now Pat Dixon, we TRY to keep their bad faults hidden and hopefully it'll stop, things get corrected, and we can move on without the audience looking at them wrong. They were our friend or our guest, and we try to do that courtesy. Anytime, and I do mean anytime, KATG has had a public falling out, it's because the friend/guest publicly pushed it to the point where we are ridiculous to keep it private any longer. To say calling out Pat was an asshole move is stupid as well. How can't you tell that we've been doing the opposite for too long? We were assholes for thinking his behavior would change!

How can't you tell that Chemda is holding even more damaging things back and that I'm PRAYING Pat's dumb enough to push it further? That's not obvious?

Remember when Patrice stole from people and the witnesses came forward in calls and email and people still wrote we should have her on "cause she's so funny," and, "What's her side of the story?" That reminds me of this, and it's insane.

Again, you don't HAVE to pick a side. But you did, and I won't listen to a moron that heard this last show and can not only look at Pat with a little disdain, but on top of it go against us.

I've been thorough this before, we'll unfortunately go through it again, and I'm not confused in the least.

Now behave.

Last edited by Keith; 11-13-2014 at 11:52 AM. Reason: I spelled 2 words wrong like a fuckin' Piffle
Old 11-13-2014, 11:59 AM   #26 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Here's the thing, Piffle. You can still like Pat. You will simply no longer be able to like Pat from my house. That's all.

Buy his albums, and go see his shows. Not only don't I care, how would I even know?

But for you to be saying I should understand that you hadn't been able to form an opinion yet and that I need to understand that fact is stupid. It's stupid because you have already voiced your opinion saying we're immature and bitchy to make a big deal of some BS silly fight in a bar.

Pat tricked you with his say-nothing double-talk. "Why can't we just talk it out..." Are you kidding me?

You see, this means you've chosen a side. You've chosen Pat's side saying it's not right of me to not have him on the show. You said this after two shows of me explaining why.

You're the one MAKING yourself pick a side, and so it upsets you, so you try to take it out on me.

To have listened to KATG all this time, Piffle, and to bring up that it confuses the listener when we all of sudden seem to hate someone, is stupid to me as well. It's stupid because while I can see it being a surprise, after all this time you act like it had to have come out of nowhere, perhaps even that we're making these accusations up. This didn't come out of nowhere. We told you that. Now I'll explain why we don't tell you along the way in case you haven't gotten it from the show and the above posts.

When it comes to people like our previous Gossip Queen Patrice and now Pat Dixon, we TRY to keep their bad faults hidden and hopefully it'll stop, things get corrected, and we can move on without the audience looking at them wrong. They were our friend or our guest, and we try to do that courtesy. Anytime, and I do mean anytime, KATG has had a public falling out, it's because the friend/guest publicly pushed it to the point where we are ridiculous to keep it private any longer. To say calling out Pat was an asshole move is stupid as well. How can't you tell that we've been doing the opposite for too long? We were assholes for thinking his behavior would change!

How can't you tell that Chemda is holding even more damaging things back and that I'm PRAYING Pat's dumb enough to push it further? That's not obvious?

Remember when Patrice stole from people and the witnesses came forward in calls and email and people still wrote we should have her on "cause she's so funny," and, "What's her side of the story?" That reminds me of this, and it's insane.

Again, you don't HAVE to pick a side. But you did, and I won't listen to a moron that heard this last show and can not only look at Pat with a little disdain, but on top of it go against us.

I've been thorough this before, we'll unfortunately go through it again, and I'm not confused in the least.

Now behave.
You're encouraging piffle to say more dumb piffle tings
Thumbnail and WittyReference like this.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I cannot explain how much I want Chemda to tell!!! Why are you so nice, womyn?
Old 11-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The Woody Allen episode was the last straw for me. The way he was being condescending and disrespectful to Keith and Chemda any time they brought up a point where he contradicted himself was just infuriating. And then he basically pulled the "oh you're getting upset about this and I'm not so I win" move at the end of the show.

And it was like he took every joke they made as an insult but any thing he said to them that was insulting was just supposed to be laughed off. Felt like he wanted it both ways the whole show.

He was treating the whole episode like some sort of debate and that was when I realized it was only a debate for him now. It wasn't a guest appearance on the podcast where they'd have some laughs and good conversation any more.

I couldn't listen to the NYC Crime Report after that either. It just felt like all the "jokes" he'd been making about statutory rapists and women were no longer coming from a "character" he was playing but it was just Pat's opinion. And it's probably always been that way.

Last edited by rodimusprime; 11-13-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This episode made me throw up in my mouth a little. My patient didn't appreciate it.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #30 (permalink)

THE CREEK AND THE CAVE PRESENTS.ROAST BATTLE 2.THE PISS HEAD VS THE CORPES....Podcast that when it happens