Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: When is it okay to ask a lady to not use condoms?
Immediately 2 6.67%
After the first sexual experience 0 0%
After the second 0 0%
After the third 3 10.00%
After at least 10 times 19 63.33%
Never 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree13Likes

Old 03-06-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2338: 11 Years Down

with Ray DeVito and Nick Turner - 11 years with KATG; the secret to winning every bet; The Debates; Ray has ADHD; Ray's dating style?

Guests:
Ray DeVito

Nick Turner

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 03-10-2016 at 11:16 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

Happy Anniversary! i started listening exactly 8 years ago this show.

yikes, i should have sent a card.
Keith likes this.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Here's why I think Bernie still has a chance: Things get better for him from March 22nd on, according to aggregate polling taken from this website:
Bernie Sanders Doesn?t Need Momentum ? He Needs To Win These States | FiveThirtyEight

Now granted, he's performed better that expected in certain states and worse in others, for example Massachusetts (which he lost by a close margin - a Warren endorsement would have sealed a win for him there), but more time = more exposure. People already know Clinton, so when states like Kansas have a lot of undecided voters, and they find out more about his policies (thanks to canvassing and phonebanking), they win him the state. Nobody knew enough about Nebraska and Kansas' polls to be certain of who would win, and he won both by a significant margin, including Maine's caucus yesterday.

Unfortunately despite winning 3/4 of the states this weekend, he only won the total delegate count for those states by about 3 (Louisiana has a lot more delegates overall), and it looks like he might lose Michigan tomorrow by a sizable margin, depending on how much the recent surge in phonebanking/canvassing in MI has helped.

Unfortunately the mainstream media also plays a huge part in how much exposure he's getting, and when they do mention him they're generally pretty dismissive. Just today CNN was talking about how Hillary would beat Trump in the general, but get beaten by Rubio and Cruz - all while they briefly show a graphic of how Bernie beats all of them by a comfortable margin, without actually mentioning him once. A clever tactic for people who just turn on the TV to listen to in the background.

But to put things into perspective a little bit, Hillary currently has about 28% of the delegates needed to win the primary, while Bernie has 20%. How does that show that she's already sealed the victory? And like I said, considering that things pick up for him from the 22nd on, he still has a decent chance of catching up. It's an uphill battle, but don't give up hope Chemdaaa!!
Old 03-07-2016, 10:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I started listening in 2007. I listen to the new shows as soon as they are put out and my VIP subscription gets worn out as I download at least 12 old ones a day to keep me sane at work.
I am so happy I found your show and all the assholes that listen to it!
Hearts and kisses to you today!
Keith, The Girl, Lanfear and 1 others like this.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Discovered the show in Summer '05, before itunes even handled podcasts - so your voices are among the most prominent in my life. Thanks for the entertainment and the memories and for referring to me as "this guy" on the show once because my username is ridiculous.

Ben
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Here's to 11 more.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:39 AM   #7 (permalink)

Nick was on fire!

Sent from my foam - stupid auto correct.
The Girl and WittyReference like this.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

11 years of funny shows, this one was exceptional. The KaTG machine is firing on all cylinders. Nick and Ray were on fire, and Chemda and Keith kept it rolling at a furious pace.

The KaTG VIP program is the best damned value in entertainment.
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Ray, I know how you feel. I have ADHD. Girls dont usually have the h. Nobody knew what to do with me. I got shat on all over because everyone just thought I was a shit.

I'm sorry vyvanse didn't work for you. It saves my life daily.
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:14 AM   #10 (permalink)

Also, next text should have been "" don't ghost me, bro." It worked for me... To get officially blown off.
The Girl likes this.