Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should the Burger King managers who were tricked by the Gas Leak Prank be fired?
Yes 18 69.23%
No 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2363: Server Maintenance

with Darron Cardosa and Sydnee Washington – The Bitchy Waiter’s identity; waiting on you; KATG polls: Newsy’s graffiti, Sublet Spy, and electronic voting; political candidates in NYC; the Burger King Gas Leak Prank; paying on dates

Guests:
Sydnee Washington

The Bitchy Waiter

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Last edited by dannyhatch; 04-12-2016 at 02:43 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Tried to buy the bitchy waiter book on kindle so I have something to do on the long flight to KATG week but it's not available yet :-(

Great show though I'll try again in a few months this sounds like a fun book
Old 04-12-2016, 07:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If Keith's justice were enacted, everyone in that Burger King story would be dead. Manager who smashed the windows, DEAD. Employees who helped, DEAD. Customers who failed to intervene, DEAD. Prank caller, DOUBLE DEAD.

Does Keith's justice allow for a drone strike on targets housing multiple criminals?
Old 04-13-2016, 01:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You're either being a goofball or you're an idiot.

How dare you represent one of the greatest ideas in law enforcement as if it's mentally challenged.

It's all about first person witnessing and cameras you cunt-cock.

Peace and love.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Wink Paying on dates.

The whole paying on dates thing...

Chivalrous acts have a totally different history for black american women.

That is actually what stops a lot of black women from claiming the word "feminist".

We don't have a history of ever being seen as dainty, precious, or unable to do manual labor. Quite the opposite. So when we are put on a pedestal and treated as if we are precious it is almost a revolutionary act.

A quote for context:

"That man over there says that women need to be helped into carriages, and lifted over ditches, and to have the best place everywhere. Nobody ever helps me into carriages, or over mud-puddles, or gives me any best place! And ain't I a woman? Look at me! Look at my arm! I have ploughed and planted, and gathered into barns, and no man could head me! And ain't I a woman? I could work as much and eat as much as a man - when I could get it - and bear the lash as well! And ain't I a woman? I have borne thirteen children, and seen most all sold off to slavery, and when I cried out with my mother's grief, none but Jesus heard me! And ain't I a woman?" -Sojourner Truth: Ain't I A Woman?
Old 04-14-2016, 02:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Classic Sojourner.

Welcome aboard. You will soon get fucked.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
The whole paying on dates thing...

Chivalrous acts have a totally different history for black american women.

That is actually what stops a lot of black women from claiming the word "feminist".

We don't have a history of ever being seen as dainty, precious, or unable to do manual labor. Quite the opposite. So when we are put on a pedestal and treated as if we are precious it is almost a revolutionary act.

A quote for context:

"That man over there says that women need to be helped into carriages, and lifted over ditches, and to have the best place everywhere. Nobody ever helps me into carriages, or over mud-puddles, or gives me any best place! And ain't I a woman? Look at me! Look at my arm! I have ploughed and planted, and gathered into barns, and no man could head me! And ain't I a woman? I could work as much and eat as much as a man - when I could get it - and bear the lash as well! And ain't I a woman? I have borne thirteen children, and seen most all sold off to slavery, and when I cried out with my mother's grief, none but Jesus heard me! And ain't I a woman?" -Sojourner Truth: Ain't I A Woman?
Thanks Keith.

Welcome Mermaid and FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!!!!
Old 04-14-2016, 07:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
you cunt-cock.
I love you too