Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever used cooking oil as a sexual lubrication?
Yes 16 17.02%
No 78 82.98%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree762Likes

Old 02-02-2020, 08:13 PM   #61 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I’d set a tent up in a bathroom stall if I had too. My goodness...
Sure but then you would leave the tent there and then we would hear a ton of controversy over it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:34 PM   #62 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deehydrated View Post
I'm a 36 year old woman, fyi, and have to say - What a gross episode.
Ray nailed it - at times, Chemda does make a snap judgement and then lose all sense of objectivity and irony whilst she attempts to nail someone to the narrative she has decided upon for them. Patrick Schroder is a great example of another guest that she does this with. It makes for unbearable listening.
I don't know much about Ray, I have only heard both his eps on KATG but I have listened to over 150 hours of Pat on podcasts and the way Chemda treats him really limits the potential of the ep.
Keith, Chemda and Wendy were ridiculing and mocking Ray for a good hour before he spoke up and it was still a pretty modest and fair reaction given the treatment he had endured.
As Chemda says herself - if its hysterical, its historical. So maybe she needs to do some reflecting and processing of why she takes such great offence to the fact that he hangs out with younger women.
Perhaps he does this because developmentally hes pretty young himself and would have way more in common with them then a woman his age.
There are guests with far more egregious traits that she happily overlooks or laughs WITH them about (not at them, like Ray endured).
Chemda's ignorance and bias makes for truly difficult listening at times.

Why do you still bother to listen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2020, 09:37 PM   #63 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deehydrated View Post
I'm a 36 year old woman, fyi, and have to say - What a gross episode.
Ray nailed it - at times, Chemda does make a snap judgement and then lose all sense of objectivity and irony whilst she attempts to nail someone to the narrative she has decided upon for them. Patrick Schroder is a great example of another guest that she does this with. It makes for unbearable listening.
I don't know much about Ray, I have only heard both his eps on KATG but I have listened to over 150 hours of Pat on podcasts and the way Chemda treats him really limits the potential of the ep.
Keith, Chemda and Wendy were ridiculing and mocking Ray for a good hour before he spoke up and it was still a pretty modest and fair reaction given the treatment he had endured.
As Chemda says herself - if its hysterical, its historical. So maybe she needs to do some reflecting and processing of why she takes such great offence to the fact that he hangs out with younger women.
Perhaps he does this because developmentally hes pretty young himself and would have way more in common with them then a woman his age.
There are guests with far more egregious traits that she happily overlooks or laughs WITH them about (not at them, like Ray endured).
Chemda's ignorance and bias makes for truly difficult listening at times.
Yeah why would grown adult women be weirded out by a 38 year old man only hanging out with 19-24 year old girls and paying 5k to have a woman fuck him, and then bitching about her not giving him the girlfriend experience?
Old 02-02-2020, 11:36 PM   #64 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I’m Team Deehydrated. I want to know you.
juliofromny and BSharp like this.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:28 AM   #65 (permalink)

Well now

This ep left me speechless. Ironic that it finally got me to post something in the forums. I was an awkward kid that didn't know how to talk to girls and now I'm an awkward adult who doesn't know how to talk to women (I do it anyway..). Maybe that's why I disliked this guy so much on his first appearance. After listening to this I have a bit more compassion for the Gootz, but... oof.

This is extra weird because I'm a KATG virgin of sorts, having had so much I would have liked to add to so many varied discussions over the years but never speaking up, mostly out of laziness. I'm all backed up!

Ggllghuhhhhh! (Insert cum face)

Thank God that didn't cost me five grand.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:39 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Welcome!

Mr Apia still doesn’t talk to strangers because he is an ‘ introvert’ ( I think he is lazy)

And I married him anyway, so there is hope, well, if you think being married to me is hopeful and not some kind of punishment.
The jury's still out. I've heard about you, Apia!
Old 02-03-2020, 02:47 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I love that people have heard of me now. My life is complete.
Not until our wedding!
Scorpion, shoebootie, Apia and 1 others like this.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:20 AM   #68 (permalink)

I doubt I'm the first to say this but, Ray reminds me of Keith's dad. The way he lies about the simplest thing until pushed. For example titty fucking is blowing a raspberry or how hooking up is actually kissing.

That being said, great guest even if he is totally clueless about how odd he is. This whole section of the marathon needs to have its own special KATGuh award.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:41 AM   #69 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

YES!

My dad. He could have married a millionaire off of a singing thing or a magic thing on a cruise ship. Who knows. They not only never kissed, but they never held hands. BUT, if he wanted, he could have left mom (and I think us kids?), and now be a millionaire.

And then, for a minute, I think: Okay, what is real? A drunk woman said shit on a cruise? Ok.

And then I think, Maybe that didn't even happen.

And then I realize I can't ask any more questions cause it gets too caustic.

Yes, that's a great analogy.

Maybe that's why I'm Team Gootz. I realize it's ridiculous but if it mattered I certainly wouldn't give a shit.

I'm attracted. #TEAMGOOTZ
Old 02-03-2020, 07:19 AM   #70 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Maybe you were an Asian bot for a minute?
I really hope not, plus it seems that all my posts are still there just not on the counter.