Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Mark William Ackett be immediately put to death?
Yes 8 44.44%
No 10 55.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 2 Post By Apia resurrected
  • 1 Post By jcro21
  • 2 Post By Sparrow

Old 05-12-2021, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3406: I Saw That!

Keith just got his second COVID vaccine shot, but he’s still with us to spread love. Keith and Chemda discuss relearning how to converse, bike fights, the NYC mayoral race, Ellen DeGeneres ending her talk show, and Gwyneth Paltrow’s new way of being out of touch. Bennifer is making a return to Alex Rodriquez’s dismay and Matt Damon’s joy, and comedian John Mulaney dumped his wife fresh out of rehab. Enjoy the show, ignore Keith’s Bummer News, and get checked for Foxitus.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I said no death penalty.
My passport says I'm German so I must never be pro death penalty.
We promised.
The Girl and Khylee like this.
Old 05-14-2021, 03:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I get he is guilty as hell. On the other hand while what he did is horrible if we heard the entire story and I didn't miss it, he didn't actually touch anyone. No physical contact or threats. Again he did a horrible thing but no one was physically abused right? So maybe that person that actually hurt someone physically should be given a harsher sentence.

Was he caught before he got to that point when he would have, yes probably. Will he ever get to that place, maybe not.
Old 05-15-2021, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

I was just thinking about how I get way less road rage when I’m biking vs when I’m driving and thinking this might apply to everyone...and then remembered all the asshole bikers out there. And all the times I’m the asshole biker. Oh well, still beats a car
The Girl likes this.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
I get he is guilty as hell. On the other hand while what he did is horrible if we heard the entire story and I didn't miss it, he didn't actually touch anyone. No physical contact or threats. Again he did a horrible thing but no one was physically abused right? So maybe that person that actually hurt someone physically should be given a harsher sentence.

Was he caught before he got to that point when he would have, yes probably. Will he ever get to that place, maybe not.
Sure. Cause if there's not a tougher penalty for rapists he might as well of raped those kids.

And if there's not a tougher charge if the charge was murder, he might as well just kill them since he's there anyway.

And if that's the final charge, he might as well start killing in the next school over as well.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Sure. Cause if there's not a tougher penalty for rapists he might as well of raped those kids.

And if there's not a tougher charge if the charge was murder, he might as well just kill them since he's there anyway.

And if that's the final charge, he might as well start killing in the next school over as well.
So many in for murder actually only serve about 15 years I know someone who went to prison for dealing and had murderers come and get released while he couldn’t get parole. Having said that I don’t understand the point of your argument, crimes people commit are based on their mindset not the penalty for it. I don’t think your going to find many murders who are like eh I should rape them first because if I’m going to kill them...
Old 05-15-2021, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

So many in for murder actually only serve about 15 years I know someone who went to prison for dealing and had murderers come and get released while he couldn’t get parole. Having said that I don’t understand the point of your argument, crimes people commit are based on their mindset not the penalty for it. I don’t think your going to find many murders who are like eh I should rape them first because if I’m going to kill them... I must be missing part of your point
Old 05-16-2021, 01:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcro21 View Post
I was just thinking about how I get way less road rage when I’m biking vs when I’m driving and thinking this might apply to everyone...and then remembered all the asshole bikers out there. And all the times I’m the asshole biker. Oh well, still beats a car
I don’t ever get road rage.
Someone should study this.
Because I’m not a calm person. And I absolutely get in person rage.

When I’m driving I’m rather unemotional. I don’t feel bothered or personally attacked by what’s happening on the road. And I drove a lot in my life.
Estimated more than 1 000 000 km, or for the people with the strange system more than 600 000 miles.

How can I explain this to myself, than find a system to teach it to people and get rich? How? Any ideas?
Old 05-16-2021, 12:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm a no for the death penalty because I think it's an easy way out and being stuck in jail is a worse sentence than death. My ideal worst sentence is life in solitary but apparently that's cruel and unusual. Stupid constitutional rights getting in the way of justice...
Old 05-17-2021, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

I’m pro-death penalty in theory bc some folks truly do need killin’, but our justice system isn’t just. there’s a real difference btwn theory and practice.
The Girl and shoebootie like this.