Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who is the biggest deviant?
Keith 164 62.12%
Chemda 82 31.06%
Patrice 18 6.82%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

944: Deviance

"Have I hit a woman before? Hell yeah."

Dark Sided Since 1979 - Hell and Heartaches
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

I gave it some deep thought.

Patrice is on a lot but we don't know much about her personal life.

Chemda likes sex (a lot), but who doesn't.

Keith likes sex (like any red-blooded man), he likes drinking (like a lot of people), he came in his pants at strip clubs, shits in file drawers and milkshakes, has smoked crack and marijuana, eaten mushrooms, fucked up an apartment, masturbated on a female room-mate's bed because he liked the smell, and... the list goes on but my memory sucks.

So, I voted Keith, but until we get the dirty details on Patrice (which i'm sure are somewhere in Fort Knox) that's my answer.

Last edited by as1eeponatrain; 04-23-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: seperated the "a" from "lot" when I wrote "alot", sue me
Old 04-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I still stand by my statement in a feedback: Keith you are insane to think that you are going to win this argument. I am surprised that Chemda has 4 votes already, but seriously, your list of deviant behavior far surpasses hers. And a lot of yours involves bodily fluids.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

I ran away when I was 14 to give my mother a point since she wouldn't leave my father. I went back for her, and took 3 years to finally leave.

Sure we got hit, and I won't go into details unless asked, but it was messed.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Even though my parents never hit me I just always knew not to cross the line with them. They weren't super strict but I'd be overcome with guilt and be scared as if they beat me with gloves dipped in caramel sauce then glass if I knowingly did something wrong. I don't want my daughter to be scared of me but just know, as I did, that there will be consequences if she does something wrong. My Dad would pack up our computer and all our toys and leave them at the front door to take them to the kids hospital "where kids will appreciate them". One time he accidentally did give all our toys to the Good Sammys (donation thing like the Red Cross) thinking it was a bag of clothes. Well that's what he said - maybe that was just to make us not hate him. It worked - we listened after that.

I get what Keith is saying; it justs seems to me that a lot of the kids I see around don't give a flying fuck what their parents say and have no fear of being punished for their cuntery.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

If we were in public, I would get grabbed by the arm, popped in mouth, slapped on the back of the head, and if it were bad enough, the belt would absolutely be waiting for me when I got home. I totally don't hate my parents for spanking me.

It gave me a healthy fear of consequences.

At work, I see parents just ignoring their kid, as they're climbing on shit, making a mess of the store, screaming at them and so forth. I do not hesitate to at least show how I feel on my face, with giving both the kids and the parents the "WHAT THE FUCK!" stare. It usually works on either one of them. The parents get embarrassed and shut the kid up, or the kid gets scared and shuts up.

A girl I work with came up with an idea: Everyone should be sterile, and you have to take a test to have children. You don't pass, you don't get kids. No more unwanted pregnancies. If you can't pass the "Don't know how to handle the misbehaving kid in public", you have to wait a year, and reapply. I think it would work out perfectly.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Absolutely Newsy - if you have to take a test to drive a car or go to college to be competent in your chosen field you should definitely be tested to ensure you'll be able to be a competent parent. Too many fuckholes have kids they don't give 2 shits about while other people who'd be amazing parents have to try IVF and whatever else for years with no luck.

I always make a point to give the "Parent your child, PARENT" look to the seamingly oblivious parents whose kids are being left to run riot at the shops, restaurant, etc...
Old 04-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

I was beaten by my stepmother as a kid. One of the most important things I learned about my parents, and about parenting in general, is that one parent does not necessarily know what the other parent says or does all the time. I don't hate my mother and father, and somehow I have managed to forgive my stepmother. However, it has made me question God and the value of asking for his forgiveness.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

from wiki:
Deviance describes actions or behaviors that violate cultural norms including formally-enacted rules (e.g., crime) as well as informal violations of social norms (e.g., nose-picking). It is the remit of sociologists and criminologists to study how these norms are created; how they change over time; and how they are enforced.

of course it's keith.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

For my personal experience the biggest deviants are the ones who dont like to speak about their deviancies too much.

So i vote sweet patrice. Misterious patrice.

A lot of the stuff Keith has done is perfectly normal and human, the only differenceis that he has told it on air and on paper.... Chemda is a sexual person, and that's sane, not deviant. So it's the third option.