Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Like Tree1Likes

Old 07-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillySons View Post
now go drown yourself in some ben and jerry's, you fat pig...

i own team hate
no, sosorry sir, that is not how we operate. This is frowned upon. It seems as though you are on team "wants to be hated" or team "imma beat your ass on dis train"

Quote:
remember the swan story...that may one day be you...

you may become only as ugly as a swan
>:O

I cannot help but be offended, Standardman has quite a face.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
no, sosorry sir, that is not how we operate. This is frowned upon. It seems as though you are on team "wants to be hated" or team "imma beat your ass on dis train"

>:O

I cannot help but be offended, Standardman has quite a face.
It's weird, take a look at his posts. He has three posts that are civil then acts like an angry teenager for the rest. What happened PhillySons? Do you need a hug?

Oh and thanks, I like my face, I carry it everywhere.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:52 PM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
i own team hate

Quote one example, plzkthx.

What the fuck don't you understand about how forums work?
"I WASNT TALKING 2 U SO U CANT RESPOND TO ANYTHING I SAY DURRRR I'M A PEDOPHILE"

If you don't want people to respond to anything you say, fucking private message it to only the people you DO want it to be addressed to, dumbfuck.

You basically came into a thread (not the first time you've done this) and said "Hi, I'm completely ignorant of the issues at hand, but you guys should stop hating on ________." (MichaelG, the Dah's, arcatacat), which, by the way, ALL have been talked about on the show. If you're too retarded to comprehend why there are issues, we aren't going to dumb it down for you repeatedly until you get it.

And I'll readily admit that there's a few women on the "Hottest KATG Girl thread" that don't have a chance, and they probably know this, but FFC ain't one of them.

Last edited by i_like_cheese_2001; 07-18-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
by the time you meet him maybe you will have dropped those extra 50 pounds...or better yet, he probably doesnt care!
ya, your right. 80 pounds would be HOT! and work on your face ass fuck
Old 07-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cheese_2001 View Post

And I'll readily admit that there's a few women on the "Hottest KATG Girl thread" that don't have a chance, and they probably know this, but FFC ain't one of them.
aww! tehe
Old 07-19-2008, 03:02 AM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cheese_2001 View Post

Quote one example, plzkthx.

What the fuck don't you understand about how forums work?
"I WASNT TALKING 2 U SO U CANT RESPOND TO ANYTHING I SAY DURRRR I'M A PEDOPHILE"

If you don't want people to respond to anything you say, fucking private message it to only the people you DO want it to be addressed to, dumbfuck.

You basically came into a thread (not the first time you've done this) and said "Hi, I'm completely ignorant of the issues at hand, but you guys should stop hating on ________." (MichaelG, the Dah's, arcatacat), which, by the way, ALL have been talked about on the show. If you're too retarded to comprehend why there are issues, we aren't going to dumb it down for you repeatedly until you get it.

ok this is why i represent team hate and you are on team "i think I hate but really my team is just flowers hugs and rainbows cause another group excluded me from their hugs and marshmellow sweet rainbow fantasy world"

i never said STOP HATING ON DAHS OR MICHAEL G OR ANYONE!!!!

I just want to know why!! if someone calls someone a backstabbing liar provide examples....jeez i got that from your gay "hate manifesto"

and meanwhile you guys have a rainbow and pony club that you cal hate when its just another gay clique on these forums...think for yourself people...
and stop stroking each other's egos... FFC your a dog.....cheese just would do you...oh and its not so bad you are not a lost cause..plenty of dudes would fuck you, even me, just dont expect any to call you or be there in the morning

fuck all you forums members. you are all douchebags. i never stuck up for mike g or dahs or anyone.. i just am saying i am a new listener and if this issue is mentioned SO many times, well then explain it good for any NEWBIE..

thats right so if you have been mentioned on the show,..CHeese, FFC, all of you, then you are an uber fan, i just wanted to find out whats up...

fuck you
Old 07-19-2008, 03:10 AM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Should probably look at the road when you're crossing it.
I see that picture and I just think "THWUMP"

Sigh - funnyboos.

And PhillySons, I thought you were different than this, didn't want to engage in the drama - well, to me, you're turning into a ginormous douche that makes the assholes here look like snuggly bunnies.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:10 AM   #218 (permalink)

Quote:
ok this is why i represent team hate_and you are on team "i think I hate but_really my team is just flowers_hugs and rainbows cause another group excluded me from their hugs and marshmellow sweet rainbow fantasy world_"

i never said STOP HATING ON_DAHS_OR MICHAEL_G OR ANYONE!!!!

I just want to know why!! if someone calls someone a backstabbing liar provide examples....jeez i got that from your gay "hate manifesto_"

and meanwhile you guys have a rainbow and pony club that you cal hate when its just another gay clique on these forums..._think for yourself people...
and stop stroking each other's egos... FFC your a dog....._cheese just would do you..._oh and its not so bad you are not a lost cause.._plenty of dudes would fuck you, even me, just dont expect any to call you or be there in the morning_

fuck all you forums members. you are all douchebags. i never stuck up for mike g or dahs or anyone.. i just am saying i am a new listener and if this issue is mentioned SO many times, well then explain it good for any NEWBIE..

thats right_so if you have been mentioned on the show,.._CHeese, FFC, all of you, then you are an uber fan, i just wanted to find out whats up...

fuck you_
I'm going to wait to respond fully for you to correct all of these grammatical errors, but in the meantime I'll add:

Team Hate doesn't just indiscriminately hate one everyone, otherwise we'd be huge douche bags. We hate on people who are deserving of it. This is why us > you.