Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #71 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hypercrypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
It's "you're" and "faggots"

Thank you, I am being retarded tonight...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #72 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
andsoitgoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,123
heh, just glad I could get a grammar nazi shot in
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #73 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
jenza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiten View Post
I just about died during that segment trying not to laugh out loud at work.
Same here! Normally I wouldn't hold back, but I've been glared at quite a bit the past couple days for laughing at stuff that's only going through my headphones. Ah, if only they knew.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 AM   #74 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
heh, just glad I could get a grammar nazi shot in
i thought it was a reference to Rye and all his followers, arent you buddies with Rye?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:11 AM   #75 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hypercrypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
...arent you buddies with Rye?
Rye?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:27 AM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
cullo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your backyard cunt
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
why cant people not be two faced though?

who cares who hates who or why. but why the deception? its kinda just weird.

This is almost laughable from you , you fucking chubby fucker.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:38 AM   #77 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullo View Post
This is almost laughable from you , you fucking chubby fucker.
because im not two faced at all? and that makes you angry.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:46 AM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
cullo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your backyard cunt
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
because im not two faced at all? and that makes you angry.
I think the fact you made this statement shows the level of either self denial or social irrelevance you have reached.
Enjoy the 15 min of fame, loser.

Last edited by cullo; 06-22-2008 at 07:47 AM. Reason: because
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:51 AM   #79 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hypercrypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullo View Post
Enjoy the 15 min of fame, loser.
Spooky is ace.

And I'm not just saying that to kiss arse or anything. I'll call him out if he chats shit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:57 AM   #80 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullo View Post
I think the fact you made this statement shows the level of either self denial or social irrelevance you have reached.
Enjoy the 15 min of fame, loser.
lets talk, buddy. what are you compensating for with this? and you think being something a few rungs down the ladder from D list internet celebrity is 15 minutes of fame? can you say im in some state of social irrelevance while a sentence later saying to enjoy my 15 minutes of fame?

try this, make some sense, back up your talk, then come back and respond with something other than unsubstantiated personal jabs.

im here for you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger