Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree18Likes

Old 11-26-2014, 01:31 PM   #21 (permalink)

I don't find it that hard to believe that a kid would mouth off to a cop and do something stupid.

Considering the forensic evidence confirming some version of these events, I don't see how the jury could have indicted him.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 02:19 PM   #22 (permalink)

Did this passage set off any alarms for you?

Quote:
"I was doing the, just scrambling, trying to get his arms out of my face and him from grabbing me and everything else. He turned to his...if he's at my vehicle, he turned to his left and handed the first subject. He said, "here, take these." He was holding a pack of — several packs of cigarillos which was just, what was stolen from the Market Store was several packs of cigarillos. He said, "here, hold these" and when he did that I grabbed his right arm trying just to control something at that point. Um, as I was holding it, and he came around, he came around with his arm extended, fist made, and went like that straight at my face with his...a full swing from his left hand."

So Brown is punching inside the car. Wilson is scrambling to deflect the blows, to protect his face, to regain control of the situation. And then Brown stops, turns to his left, says to his friend, "Here, hold these," and hands him the cigarillos stolen from Ferguson Market. Then he turns back to Wilson and, with his left hand now freed from holding the contraband goods, throws a haymaker at Wilson.
Tomrl94 likes this.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:02 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotparker View Post
So, here's why the grand jury decision is total bullshit:

Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally. - Vox
That's it? This isn't the person we know? Sorry but that article really doesn't say much.

I've done about six hours of reading thru the material and while I'm not 100% confident in the policeman's account of certain things, it would seem to be that he was in the car, threatening and trying to punch the officer and the officer did feel threatened. That is corroborated by two other witnesses. Many of the other witnesses just caught parts of the altercation after the initial shots and read worse than the officers. This kid was HUGE and very strong and intimidating. I think if their is any inconsistency, it would be in what was said.

The only hole in all of this would be if the officer threatened the two young men with a gun at the very beginning of the altercation, at which point given the feeling in the area they were of the people vs cops, it could be that Michael Brown felt threatened and reacted how he did. That wouldn't make it right either, but I could see that as a scenario within the scenario, given when the individual locked eyes on the altercation.

Thru all of this there is a real lack of a proper timeline, so I sketched one together and most of the accounts mesh, but you really have to work at it but the problem may have been with how all of this began and what was said.

BTW, WSEIII, it is spelled FERGUSON.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:11 PM   #24 (permalink)

i think all of this uncertainty warranted a trial.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Did Ferguson adopt the Go Pro cams on officers and their cars?
Old 11-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
BTW, WSEIII, it is spelled FERGUSON.
Who gives a fuck, it's a shithole that's even shittier now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Good thing you're not a judge then.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
Thru all of this there is a real lack of a proper timeline, so I sketched one together and most of the accounts mesh, but you really have to work at it but the problem may have been with how all of this began and what was said.
Well, let's see it then. For comparison, this is the timeline according to Darren Wilson:
  1. Wilson spots two guys walking in the middle of the road, suggests they walk on the sidewalk.
  2. Despite having just stolen a pack of cigarillos from a nearby store, Brown decides to tell Wilson, "fuck what you have to say."
  3. Wilson starts to get out of the car, but before he can get the door all the way open Brown teleports to the side of his car and slams it shut and starts punching Wilson through the window.
  4. Brown takes a break to hand his buddy the pack of cigarillos, then resumes punching Wilson.
  5. Brown sees Wilson reach for his gun, calls him a "pussy," and tries to wrestle it away from Wilson.
  6. The gun goes off but not one is hit. Brown resumes his attack, but stops when a second shot is fired.
  7. Brown starts to run away.
  8. Brown then has a change of heart and starts making grunting noises before charging the car again.
  9. Even though he has no gun, Brown reaches towards his waistband and Wilson guns him down.
  10. Brown's body teleports 150 feet away from Wilson's car.

Does that all check out to you?
John Galt and Tulipaloozi like this.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #28 (permalink)

that i would want due process? yeah, i'm fuckin' crazy over here.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:40 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Does that all check out to you?
Yes, when you take into account that the dead minority had just finished committing a robbery, and therefore is:
a) A liar
b) Better off (for us) dead
c) Providing his coloured kin with a great excuse to get some fantastic pre-Christmas bargains
Old 11-26-2014, 10:58 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Did this passage set off any alarms for you?
No. What part of that is so extraordinary that it couldn't have happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Maybe, but I don't think he could have gotten a fair trial at this point despite the evidence.