Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #81 (permalink)

Okay, what the fuck France?
You have Thierry Henry, he's one of the best players in the game, maybe not top 10, but he's fucking good..your best player...WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING HIM PLAY?

Well, now a shitdick country and their rinky-dink team has beat you. So there you go.

Keep sucking other country's baguettes.
You better destroy South Africa or I'm gonna kick somebody in the face.
But probably not, I'm not very violent, but boy, I'll be disappointed.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 03:50 PM   #82 (permalink)

FWEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 06-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #83 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
You have Thierry Henry, he's one of the best players in the game, maybe not top 10, but he's fucking good..your best player...WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING HIM PLAY?

Well, now a shitdick country and their rinky-dink team has beat you. So there you go.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
Old 06-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #84 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Mexico is a pretty highly-ranked team. I mean, yeah France was the favorite to win but I'd hardly call Mexico "rinky-dink".

Don't worry, if France can get 4 goals against South Africa they might still get into the next round...

(go mexico!)
Old 06-17-2010, 10:00 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:

do shitdick rinky dink countries beat Italy? i don't think you know as much about soccer as your letting on......

and no, henry is not france's best player, Ribery is far superior. And if you've followed la liga at all, you'd know he didn't get much playing time this past season.

I actually doubt you watched the game at all, if you had, you would know that mexico won because they played a better game.

And what did you realistically expect from a country who barely qualified to this world cup, and constantly underperformed in friendlies leading up to it, last example being a loss against china.

I hope you don't slice wrists next tuesday when france gets knocked out...
Old 06-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #86 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

France is only at the tournament because Henry cheated against Ireland. In fact that made it even more poetic that the team that's fucked them up now just happens to be a team who wear green shirts and white shorts. I'm glad the old warhorse Blanco got on and scored too, I always liked the way he played.

The Maradona Show was pretty great also, he's such a hilarious bastard. Argentina are looking just as dangerous as the Germans.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:28 AM   #87 (permalink)

South Africa will CRUSH France and prove the whole country has no right even existing. DONE and DONE. Fuck you France and fuck anyone that speaks the language without being embarassed of themselves.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:07 AM   #88 (permalink)

Here comes Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 06-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #89 (permalink)

France are playing terrible now, they will be out. It was great to see Spain get beat, they've long been over rated. I like that teams like the USA, Japan and Korea are starting to get more competitive. Mexico are playing well these days, they've long had the skills just not a disciplined type of play which they seem to have now. I am hoping for a surprise but Brazil look too strong.

Ooops US just lost Findley due to a terrible call by the ref.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #90 (permalink)

Shit, USA down 2 at 40min. This sucks.