Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-24-2017, 10:54 PM   #611 (permalink)

The Rugby League World Cup is on in November and the USA have just named their team. I'm sure you're already aware and these are household names but just in case:

https://www.zerotackle.com/usa-name-...p-squad-29341/

http://www.rlwc2017.com/teams#USA

Last edited by WittyReference; 09-24-2017 at 10:56 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #612 (permalink)

Quote:
The Rugby League World Cup is on in November and the USA have just named their team. I'm sure you're already aware and these are household names but just in case:

https://www.zerotackle.com/usa-name-...p-squad-29341/

http://www.rlwc2017.com/teams#USA
Nobody in any US household has ever discussed Rugby, unless they were shouting brumski with food in their mouths.

Last edited by OnmyojiOmn; 09-25-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-28-2017, 12:30 AM   #613 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnmyojiOmn View Post
Nobody in any US household has ever discussed Rugby, unless they were shouting brumski with food in their mouths.
Oh Really? Next you'll be blowing my mind with the news you don't watch cricket either.

For clarity, because I've heard it so many times from Yanks:

Rugby is Rugby Union, League is Rugby League. Similar but not the same game.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:48 AM   #614 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Men at tech fair molest £3,000 sex robot so much it’s left broken and ‘heavily soiled’

‘The people mounted Samantha’s breasts,’ complains the owner of a £3,000 ‘intelligent’ sex doll which was left ‘heavily soiled’ after being shown off at a tech fair.

Eghhhhh she looks like a fucking anorexic 12 year old with breath implants. Wtf is wrong with men
Old 09-29-2017, 07:20 PM   #615 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
Oh Really? Next you'll be blowing my mind with the news you don't watch cricket either.

For clarity, because I've heard it so many times from Yanks:

Rugby is Rugby Union, League is Rugby League. Similar but not the same game.
You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand Cricket!
Old 09-30-2017, 09:59 PM   #616 (permalink)

Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges « CBS New York

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Mysterious metal towers are popping up at local tunnels, and soon they’ll start appearing at bridges, too.

But even people on the MTA board in charge of the towers can’t say why they’re being used or what’s in them, CBS2’s Dave Carlin reports.

Jose Lugo said the tall metal towers quickly appeared up after the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel tolls booths came down.

“We don’t really know what’s the purpose of this,” he told Carlin.

It’s a $100 million MTA project shrouded in secrecy, with 18 of them for tunnels and bridges. So what are they exactly?

The MTA’s man in charge of the bridges and tunnels, Cedrick Fulton, dodged Carlin’s questions Wednesday.

“I said no comment,” he said.

Some MTA board members, including New York City Transportation Commissioner Polly Trottenberg, say they know too little about the towers – even with half the money already spent and some of the towers already up.

“A lot of the board members felt they didn’t have all the details they would have wanted, myself included,” she said.

Residents suspect there is much more going on in the towers than meets the eye and wonder if they’ll ever really know what’s going on inside of them.

“I’m going to guess that it’s not just a decoration,” Alyssa Renkas, of the Upper West Side, said.

“It’s a bit mind-boggling that the MTA is approving $100 million for what appears to us to be big, decorative pylons,” says John Kaehny, the leader of the watchdog group Reinvent Albany. “What we’re asking for is transparency from the MTA.”

CBS2 demanded answers from MTA Chairman Joe Lhota.

Carlin: “Some of your own board members say they don’t know the specifics.”

Lhota: “The base of these new pieces that are going up include whatever fiber optics are necessary for those Homeland Security items.”

In other words, anti-terror technology. Could that one day include facial recognition? We don’t know and Lhota won’t say.

“I’m not at liberty to discuss that,” he told Carlin.

So as more of these expensive towers rise, the mystery is tucked away inside them.

Lhota said all necessary Homeland Security technology remains in place at all crossings, even the ones that don’t have the new towers yet.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:41 PM   #617 (permalink)

http://www.vulture.com/2017/10/nypd-...g-in-2015.html

Fffuuuuck.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:39 PM   #618 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

James Van Der Beek, Terry Crews, Michael Gaston Open Up About Being Sexually Groped by Men in Power - Towleroad

Several male stars speak up about being sexually assaulted and being shamefully silent
Old 10-26-2017, 02:25 PM   #619 (permalink)

Dancing With the Dead May be Spreading the Plague in Madagascar

Madagascar’s plague outbreak has killed more than 100 people and sparked fears among officials both on the island and abroad that the deadly disease could spread.

Now officials have identified a centuries-old tradition in Madagascar that could heighten the risk of the outbreak spreading: dancing with the dead.

The local name for the practice is famadihana, but it is also known as “the turning of the bones” or “body turning.” It involves families exhuming the bones of their deceased relatives, rewrapping them with fresh cloth, and dancing with the wrapped corpses before returning the remains to their graves.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:32 PM   #620 (permalink)

Man in Care Bear Costume Charged w DWI

ON A MOPED

Man in Care Bear costume charged with DWI on moped | News | morganton.com