Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree139Likes

Old 11-17-2018, 10:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

KATG Guest Appearances (updated thread)

I've been spending a couple hours the last few nights finding every KATG guest spot on other shows. I searched iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, Laughable, ListenNotes, Podomatic, PodBean, these forums, YouTube, and other various google searches. A list was complied, I had no idea how big this would become. So please, if you think you've heard everything they've been on, check this list out. It would mean a lot to me to have some feedback and if I missed anything I would appreciate knowing. Thank you so much to the community and to Keith and Chemda.

The links for all episodes, webpages, and videos are in this google doc. There are over 120 different episodes. Only a few don't have any links, but if you have the episodes please let me know.

KATG GUEST APPEARANCES
Keith, Bucho, kat666 and 5 others like this.

Last edited by D-Rex; 11-20-2018 at 05:06 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Top notch effort D-Rex, you're doing G-d's work.
Keith, D-Rex and PippaMags like this.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #3 (permalink)

You Had to Be Here

First - THANK YOU!!!!

Next - Did I miss these on the list?
--You Had to Be Here episode 29
--Mixergy
--Dream Tweet Game Show
Keith, Bucho, D-Rex and 1 others like this.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalVegan View Post
First - THANK YOU!!!!

Next - Did I miss these on the list?
--You Had to Be Here episode 29
--Mixergy
--Dream Tweet Game Show
You did not miss them. I did, thank you! I will have these on the list soon.

*EDIT*

Alright, I need some help if anyone can on You Had To Be There Episode 29: Keith and The Girl I will contact Sara and Nikki to hopefully find out why Episodes 1-50 aren't available for download. But if you have any info please let me know. I also can't find. Dream Tweet - The Game Show to Go. Does Keith Beat the Girl? The feed has been dead for a while and I haven't found any back ups yet.
Keith, Bucho and PippaMags like this.

Last edited by D-Rex; 12-07-2018 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

I have the mp3's, but no links.

I also didn't see the Hang Out with Me episode (18 and then double bonus 18), The Black Guy Who Tips, episode 371, and Tastes Like Fried Chicken episode 13 (Chemda & Hennesey) listed

That's all I've got... did I thank you?
Keith, Bucho, D-Rex and 1 others like this.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:56 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalVegan View Post
I have the mp3's, but no links.

I also didn't see the Hang Out with Me episode (18 and then double bonus 18), The Black Guy Who Tips, episode 371, and Tastes Like Fried Chicken episode 13 (Chemda & Hennesey) listed

That's all I've got... did I thank you?
I'm sorry it's taken so long to respond. I added 4 episodes of The Black Guy Who Tips, and the Hang Out With Me episodes. I've also put up some Hot Mess Comedy Hour featuring Keith and Chemda. I'm having trouble with Tastes Like Fried Chicken Episode 13. I'd like to discuss getting the files you do have so I can link them to the list.
Keith, Bucho and PippaMags like this.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

I just wanted to make a post about some updates. I've found more podcasts featuring Keith and Chemda. I want to post directly here the podcasts/episodes I really need help with.

Completely Straight
Episode 76 –“Tits Are Like Dicks”
Episode 77 –”Will Jason Do A Ride Along”

Tell Your Friends! History's Greatest Podcast!
TYF! #6.10 "Trans-Incidental" w/ CHEMDA HENNESSY, LAUREN HENNESSY, and LUX ALPTRAUM

New York City Crime Report with Pat Dixon
Episode: 54 Stabbing at the Food Hut

Ménage à Trois Radio *THIS EPISODE HAS BEEN FOUND AND ADDED TO DOCUMENT*
#110 - Keith Malley and Chemda of KATG

If anyone has these episodes, please contact me.

I have also included Spooky in the City episodes featuring Keith Malley, but if you click the link for the show you can find all available episodes I had. Thank you so much to this community for you kind words and assistance with this list. If you haven't checked the bottom section "Bonus Material" you should. I have added many videos of Chemda singing, these are awesome. We don't hear Chemda sing enough.

*edit*
Found out KATG was on Comical Radio almost 10 years ago. Can't get this episode either.
*edit 2*
Found Comical Radio's Keith and The Girl segment and added to list.
Keith, IllegalVegan and PippaMags like this.

Last edited by D-Rex; 01-12-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

I wanted to make a quick update. I did find the Ménage à Trois Radio episode featuring Keith and Chemda.

But what's crazy is how hard it was to find. The entire library seems to be available and accessible through Audioboom. I am making this separate post on the chance someone may have wanted the back catalog of this show. Here's the link https://audioboom.com/channel/m-nage---trois-radio
Keith, Bucho, IllegalVegan and 2 others like this.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:01 AM   #9 (permalink)

You might be the third best person on the internet - wow, I thought I was a fan of Chemda's music but I hadn't heard most of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rex View Post
If you haven't checked the bottom section "Bonus Material" you should. I have added many videos of Chemda singing, these are awesome. We don't hear Chemda sing enough.
Keith, IllegalVegan and D-Rex like this.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quick update

In the last week I've added 4 more shows to the list. The Vinyl Collection, The Rise to the Top, Legion of Skanks, and Lady to Lady. I've also discovered a podcast that featured Chemda/Keith on 4 episodes. That show is The LA PodFest Podcast. The second thing I've found with out obtaining is an interview with Chemda at The Talk to the Top [website here] the only way to get it is by purchasing a $397 membership. I've sent a request to purchase a single interview.

I'm always finding more shows these two have been on. I'm sure I've missed some and I'm still missing files for a handful. But the list is more and more close to complete. So thank you again for your time and please help me if there are any missing episodes or if you have any mentioned as missing at the bottom of the document.
Keith and Bucho like this.