Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATG Beginnings

KATG Beginnings The history of KATG

Old 11-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1: God, Grudges and Goin' Blind

Segment #1 March 27, 2005 - Episode 16: Easter Spectacular and the Gay Cruise (approx. 00:30 to 17:00) Discussion of Keith and Chemda's families, religious upbringings, and eventually breaking away from their respective faiths. They talk about their experiences with each other's houses of worship, and Keith recounts a relationship with a landlord/clergyman that gets a little too close for comfort.

Segment #2 April 8, 2005 - Episode 26: Oy To The Vey (approx. 26:20 to 35:00) Chemda avenges an injustice by calling an evil party entertainment agency under false pretenses. This leads into a large conversation about Jews and Jewish customs, Keith and Chemda's families, and the pressures of becoming an adult. They call Charlie and Jose to swap restaurant stories, which devolves into guy-talk: chicks and booze.

Segment #3 April 13, 2005 - Episode 29: Documentary Do's and Don'ts (approx. 16:20 to 24:15) Chemda walks in on Keith having some quality time, and they talk about masturbation.

Segment #4 April 8, 2005 - Episode 26: Oy To The Vey (approx. 56:00 to 1:04:00) Chemda calls Fun Factory again.

Last edited by Keith; 11-25-2011 at 07:35 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Keith, I started listening to the show about 4-5 mos ago and just recently started up with epi 1 (to start at the beginning) while simultaneously listening to the new episodes as they come out. It is so friggen weird to hear you guys then and now-- you both seem so much more energetic and so much happier now. It's like listening to different people almost.

I have found that you are funnier as time goes by and I figure as a comedian you'd wanna hear that. It seems like in the old episodes that Chemda carried the show more energetically but you really have "honed your craft" as you say because I swear I find myself laughing out loud every time I hear a new show now.

Thank you both for giving me something to listen to while I run or bike -- I used to listen to This American Life or Radiolab, which are awesome podcasts, but I have almost replaced them with back episodes of KATG. I love the word "fuck"-- what can I say?
Old 12-19-2011, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

I totally agree with astrokahn, you people are energetic with great timing which is quite necessary for a better show.

Last edited by smithcharles; 12-19-2011 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
It seems like in the old episodes that Chemda carried the show more energetically but you really have "honed your craft" as you say because I swear I find myself laughing out loud every time I hear a new show now.
he was a lil more drunk more often then