Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums What's My Name

What's My Name The Girl's show

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Girl

Old 05-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

27: The First Time

The first live-audience episode of What's My Name. The show has a killer line-up of your favorite comics talking about how they lost their virginity. Download is available in video (HD and Standard) and audio format.

Trey Galyon | Facebook

Ray Devito

Welcome To The Official Website Of Comedian Carmen Lynch

www.benlerman.net

Lauren Hennessy

Comedian Pat Dixon

Diane O'Debra | Facebook

Chris Iacono

Jessica Delfino's Online Mansion

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Archimedes_Screw likes this.

Last edited by MichaelApproved; 12-13-2012 at 11:06 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

I can't believe...

that no one has commented on this show yet! These poor people and their loss of virginity stories. What I was most surprised about was the number of them who made the decision ( or someone made the decision for them) that they needed to lose their virginity and then went on a mission to do so.

And I don't even know one women who has a great story about their first time. All the women I know were pretty miserable.

I want to comment on Lauren. She is so funny and dynamic. I can't believe that she hasn't gotten a major acting job like in a TV series. She has so much personality and her facial expressions are hysterical. I thought her story was very entertaining mainly due to her great impressions of the Hawaiian disc jockey.

Great Show Chemda!
Old 05-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I didn't listen yet, but I'll comment anyway...

I had a serious girlfriend in high school and we decided to lose our virginity together. We talked about it and planned it out. I bought condoms. I was scared as all shit to buy them, but I decided that if I couldn't buy condoms I wasn't really ready to do it.

So we picked a day when I knew everyone would be out of my house (and a lot of people lived in my house). When I first went in she let out an aahhh . I asked if she was okay, she said yes. I didn't last too long, a few minutes at best. When I was done we were sitting there, naked, looking at each other and she said to me, "WOW!" I said, "yeah! WOW!" She asked, "want to do it again?" I said YES! (ah, to be 16 again!).

This time she had an orgasm.

It was well planned, well thought out and pretty damn good for both of us. It can happen. But I'm sure it usually doesn't.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Another amazing show by Chemda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallulahB View Post
And I don't even know one women who has a great story about their first time. All the women I know were pretty miserable.
Mine was pretty amazing, but it was also when I was a bit older. I was definitely more mature and sure of what I wanted. I never had the urge to try it out earlier and didn't put too much pressure on myself. The guy I was with was attractive, experienced and extremely considerate. A perfect combination. It was only afterwards that I discovered most people don't have a great time....or that it's not that noteworthy.

edit: I imagine performers / comedians in general have some fucked up stories, but I'm only going by what I've already heard on KATG.

Last edited by thirteen; 05-08-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

For the record, I've listened.

My story might be considered one of the "boring" ones. But if I added in our ages, that would make it a lot more interesting.

Let's just leave it at, I'm not going to do that. (Edit: I said my age, so her age won't be spoken, or written.)

Last edited by BrianAlt; 05-09-2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Age
Old 05-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't have much to say about this show.

1. Chemda was 100% gorgeous, if not more - not only looking haawt, but also the way she expresses herself and the twinkle in her eye when she cracks jokes or gasps shockedly in response to her guests. Vivacious I think is one word for it. Hubba hubba is two words for it. I've never been more in love with her than watching her do this.

2. The cutting between the cameras was well done. My favourite shot was the one from further back, where the tops of some people's heads were visible in silhouette, because that gave the best feeling of being in the room for me. If anything I wanted more of that interspersed with the close shots. And a couple of times I wanted another shot (like 4:49 when Chemda's talking to Big Jim and she has her head turned so we can't see her face right as she's calling him an asshole) but overall I thought they were all set up well and the cutting rhythm was good. Interesting that at 7:35 the shot would have been perfect to hide Chemda's dress-tug behind her papers but then it cuts to a shot which most emphasizes it. Not judging the edit one way or the other, just ... interesting.

3. Who do I gotta blow to find out who Miss 27 (at 5:16) is? So hot.

4. Ray DeVito is magnificent - often unintentionally. He's a hilarious combination of the lovable goofus and the frustrating doofus and it brightens up my day whenever he's on a show.

5. Newsy cracks me up. I wish there was a camera following him everywhere. Well, maybe not everywhere.

6. Maybe look into setting the mics up so they're lower, pointing upwards, so they don't obscure parts of people's faces. It didn't roon the video at all, it's just one little aspect which might be easily improvable for next time.

7. My crush on Myka FOX! got even crusher. She's such a beautiful mess. Except that "re" is a dopey shorthand for "retarded" when "tard" does the job so perfectly. Sounds too much like Rhi, and Rhi's awesome.

8. Most tragic tale was Lauren's, because it involved TLC's Waterfalls, one of the worst songs in history. I still find her to be tremendous though.

9. Pat looks weird not wearing a suit. But he's still the best.

Top notch job everybody involved, including the crowd, but of course especially WhatsHerName?.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

I loved this. Pat Dixon looked so high.