Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Myka Fox & Friends

Myka Fox & Friends Myka's show

Like Tree7Likes

Old 04-28-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

43: Getting Fired Up

Myka hosts friend Caity Quinn to discuss Caity's doomed career and Myka's doomed relationship

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

HIGH: Watching the preview video and seeing that Danny has grown his beard out again. Congrats Danny. You now look older than 12. Again.

LOW: Trying to hear Caity due to her inability to speak into a fucking microphone. It's amazing that someone who produces a tv show doesn't know how that affects the sound quality.

I'm going to take my cunty attitude a step further and also say that I hate people like Caity who spell their name all fucking weird, as if it somehow enhances it. It does not. It's fucking ridiculous. Your stupid parents named you Katie. That is the correct spelling. Everyone knows this, (with the exception being Katie, her awful parents, and perhaps a few dim-witted assholes in California who named their daughter Piper. As if that's a clever alternative to the horrifically-common, nails on a chalkboard, all American level of boring: Katie. Fuck that name and anyone who has that name.

Otherwise, great ep and I hope that Katie finds the time not to be over-eating, stuffing her fat fucking face, and on the show again.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
Katie. Fuck that name and anyone who has that name.

That seems more than reasonable.

I would also add "and fuck everything they ever do".
J. Canines likes this.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post

I would also add "and fuck everything they ever do".
Agreed.

I might also add, "...and may she contract AIDs, (from the male equivalent/ douche end of the spectrum - Jason.

I was going to follow the 'AIDs' with 'then die' but I didn't want to sound like a total dick. I like to keep my comments in the realm of constructive criticism
Scumhook likes this.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
I like to keep my comments in the realm of constructive criticism
It's a fine line, but I think you're walking it well.
J. Canines likes this.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

Someone Please Wake Myka

Ho-lee-shit. WTF is up with Myka and did she fall directly on her head recently.

The jewelry guy is clearly a total piece of shit. I can't believe Myka is defending him and falling for his obvious bullshit.

In reference to the jewelry shop gal commenting, "Oh, I remember you from last month, is this the girlfriend?" Myka said, "Hey, if you work at a jewelry shop; keep your mouth shut."

Hey Myka, maybe you should keep your mouth shut and listen to what is either being implied or said directly, by this person. She is either MAKING A POINT OF LETTING YOU KNOW he was in there just weeks before, buying jewelry for some other fool, (she probably can't stand him and can smell the pathetic on him - due to not being in his spell/ he prolly hit on her a few times as well) OR she was so confident that no self respecting man would be in last month, BUYING JEWELRY, (which no sane man does unless he's in a serious relationship/ certainly not TWICE to TWO different woman, (unless of course he's Tony Soprano buying the 'lucky horseshoe' pendent for one of his conquests) ....fuck. Lost my train of thought.

Anyways.

The jewelry shop lady was giving you information. Doesn't matter if it was intended or random. She let you know this guy is either a scumbag, OR WORSE: so fucking codependent and weak, that he cannot be alone for one minute. He's literally chasing women around. Throwing gifts of jewelry and crying. "Someone please love me!"

Ugh. It's fucking gross and Myka deserves better.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:47 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
I hate people like Caity who spell their name all fucking weird, as if it somehow enhances it. It does not. It's fucking ridiculous. Your stupid parents named you Katie. That is the correct spelling.
It's probably short for Caitlin, hence the spelling. Katie is short for Katherine. In any case, why does it anger you so? Were you abused by an unconventional spelling?
J. Canines likes this.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAP View Post
It's probably short for Caitlin, hence the spelling. Katie is short for Katherine. In any case, why does it anger you so? Were you abused by an unconventional spelling?
My therapist has recommended I do not speak publicly about it..

Ok. Look. Certain vowels and consonants, when in a certain order put me into a hysterical crying fit.

I've said too much.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Ben apparently likes to kiss a lot. He's such a kisseler.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

I'm going to take my cunty attitude a step further and also say that I hate people like Caity who spell their name all fucking weird, as if it somehow enhances it. It does not. It's fucking ridiculous. Your stupid parents named you Katie. That is the correct spelling. Everyone knows this, (with the exception being Katie, her awful parents, and perhaps a few dim-witted assholes in California who named their daughter Piper. As if that's a clever alternative to the horrifically-common, nails on a chalkboard, all American level of boring: Katie. Fuck that name and anyone who has that name.

Otherwise, great ep and I hope that Katie finds the time not to be over-eating, stuffing her fat fucking face, and on the show again.
My theory is that you break out the J. Canines account when you want to say the legitimately mentally challenged and unstable shit that doesn't really gel with Enunciated Piffle's only kind-of retarded brand.