Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Molly
Thumbs up 19 36.54%
Thumbs down 33 63.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree9Likes

Old 09-09-2014, 06:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

2048: iMolly

With Danny Hatch – iPhone 6, iWatch, and the reviewers; Chemda’s therapy; Joan Rivers remembered; When Danny Attacks; camping on molly; asking strangers for a picture; Jennifer Lawrence pictures revisited

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Drugs are bad, mmkay

How about Campground Concergee instead of butler. He/She knows where the good showers are.

Last edited by WSEIII; 09-09-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Camp Butler

Hallucinogenic Drugs + Campin' = Camp Butler. I get it. This is brilliant!

Keith's Aerosmith t-shirt A++ (extra + added for keeping a white shirt white during the camp process).

Also, MJG A+

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 09-10-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: MJG
Old 09-10-2014, 07:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

It doesn't seem like Molly would be worth the after effects. Especially for soneone who is already clinically depressed. I personally wouldn't take it because having to deal with depression for days afterwords would be unbearable. I make sure to take my pills and if I miss a day I fly off the rails, I can't imagine wanting to do it to myself on purpose.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

I did Molly once. I will never do it again. I took it around 2 PM, walked around in the woods with some friends and felt excited and jumpy, but happy for about 2 hours. Then it got to be too much. I took a bus home, skipped dinner and went to bed at about 7 PM. I felt like shit for several days. Not worth the high, like Keith says.

I had done LSD, Mushrooms, plenty of Speed (Dexadrine, Ritalin, Adderall), and even DMT. I'm not prone to depression, and I have a pretty resilient nervous system. Molly was the worst drug experience I ever had, bad LSD trip included. YMMV.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

9 months ago, I bought the Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch.

Today, I look at at in my bedside drawer and I hate everything about it.

Apple released their Smartwatch yesterday. All I could think was...meh - it's been done...
Old 09-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

the NSA does not need to know every time my heart skips a beat in real time. that's so fucking creepy. the government is monitoring your emotional states.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:44 AM   #8 (permalink)

I'm certainly not against drugs. But I've heard you guys refer to Molly as the "purest form" of ecstasy which is a very misinformed thing to say. Over 87% of the Molly seized in New York last year contained no MDMA at all. It's a compound of chemicals sometimes combined with serious shit like heroin. Unless you actually know the chemist who concocted your drugs, you guys really have no idea what you're taking.

I'd never judge for wanting to have a great time in the woods but just know that if you are scared of taking serious drugs and you're telling yourself this is the purest form to make it sound better, you may want to do some research before continuing to experiment with this.

Last edited by Eric M; 09-10-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
I'm certainly not against drugs. But I've heard you guys refer to Molly as the "purest form" of ecstasy which is a very misinformed thing to say. Over 87% of the Molly seized in New York last year contained no MDMA at all. It's a compound of chemicals sometimes combined with serious shit like heroin. Unless you actually know the chemist who concocted your drugs, you guys really have no idea what you're taking.

I'd never judge for wanting to have a great time in the woods but just know that if you are scared of taking serious drugs and you're telling yourself this is the purest form to make it sound better, you may want to do some research before continuing to experiment with this. Also, even in its purest form, which I again doubt is what you actually took, MDMA drains spinal fluid, which doesn't come back.
wow brain whiplash:
I was reading this post and was mentally nodding my head along "yes valid post, look there are even statistics and eloquently written even eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk fullstop that last point is COMPLETE bullshit"
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

My bad. I looked it up. I guess that's an old myth that just stuck in my brain as true. Should've looked that one up before posting it.
Lanfear likes this.