Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Enunciated Piffle

Old 11-20-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

103: ˇAdiós Amigo!

Welcome back to another exciting edition of Where’d the Show Go, Who’s Danny? I’m your host Danny. That’s who I am. On this week’s episode, we discuss such varied topics as online dating, the majestic speak-sing stylings of Craig Finn and how hard they are to replicate, and even some fun messages from a listener! Remember, it’s not about the size of your description, but how you use it.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Last edited by Marisela; 11-21-2014 at 07:16 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Listening to this show talk about fan posts that are nice, followed by posts that are awful got me thinking about my own posts.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Hatch. I like the absurd comedy. I like the music suggestions. I like the inventiveness and the risk taking. I laugh my ass off. I listen to every show. I literally listened to the Dog Ear Books, Bro ep: five times.

This being said. I have posted flattering posts for Danny. I've also said mean shit as well. I don't know what my logic is. It definitely involves being a horrible person. That I will admit to. I also think there's a weird mixture of personality disorder being mixed with a contrarian need to shit on things you love.

In any case. I got blocked by Danny on twitter. Twice! It's clear that he doesn't condone asshole fans. I was reading the 'fan' (person mentioned on this ep) and realized how I've done similar things. Shitting on things, but then defending it with, "But I love the show!" I see how inconsistent and confusing that is.

Welp. This was way weirder and longer than it need to be. Could be a little too late. Could just be weird and uncomfortable. But I felt it needed to be said. I'm going to listen to the show regardless. Reply or don't.

Also TTSWD's inability to end each show; is in and of itself, a hilarious delight. IT's a funny moment where you're not sure if they're done recording. Then you hear the intro to Brolo or Myka's or whoevers next in VIP feed.

You kind of get that last chuckle as another show begins. LOL. I guess Danny's show has ended!
Bucho likes this.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I 100% support your taste in music Danny Hatch. Being "able to sing" is vaaaaaaaastly overrated.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I love Chemda and Keith's commentary on Danny's questionable music choices.

BUT the show is great and Danny's getting funnier every day.

Happy birthday!
Old 11-26-2014, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Welcome to my comment

Great show Danny! Thanks it was just what I needed this morning
Old 06-14-2015, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hey man, I'm catching up with old back eps of TTSWD and I just listened to this one, and wanted to say fuck that guy who said that you ruined every episode that you are on - you are seriously one of the most naturally hysterically funny people I've heard and have only made KATG as a whole funnier than it already was, so definitely fuck that guy, just wanted to throw that out there