Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did listening to KATG somehow encourage you to break up with your significant other?
Yes 7 21.88%
No 25 78.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree37Likes

Old 11-26-2017, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2762: Dishing

with Andrea Allan – David Cassidy died; Who washes the dishes in gay relationships?; family, Thanksgiving, and KATG Tattoo #145; the return of Charlie

Guest:
Andrea Allan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Crazy shit, that’s amazing that Charlie resurfaced. How awesome would it be to have him on for another show... Keith please ask him!!!

I’m betting he wants to have the show so he can show his friend that he knew his wife was crazy even back then hehehe
Keith, The Girl, arty and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Why get married

I said no for the poll. However, in order to help the science I have to say KaTG almost caused a break up between my now wife and I.

One night on a date I was talking about KaTG and going on about how both Keith and Chemda were not into marriage. At the time they were still dating each other and talking about how they didn't feel the need to get married over few episodes, I thought it was an interesting argument. Well my now wife naturally felt that was where she wanted to be and if I was against being married then the relationship was over. After a lot of tears and conversation, obviously, we worked it out. Naturally, both Keith and Chemda broke up with each other and married the next partner. Way to hold to your word and make me look bad Keith and Chemda! It's clear now they were not so much against marriage as they both were against being married to each other. So, the show (and my insensitivity) almost caused a break up. (Really mostly the show though.)

She still hates Keith and Chemda and wont listen to the show. But, doesn't care that I do nor does she say anything about the VIP bill. But, if I want to talk about something I heard on the show I know not to mention that I heard it on KaTG.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

Imagine how much money you'd make if you sold Jesus. Definitely have a "conversion" and write a book about it. Christians eat the "I used to be atheist" shit up!
Old 11-27-2017, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

“One day I just looked around at the sky and the buildings and the oceans and the bridges and it woke me up. Someone had to make all this!”
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
“One day I just looked around at the sky and the buildings and the oceans and the bridges and it woke me up. Someone had to make all this!”
So sayeth the Prophet Keith. Let it be known.
iamgrilledcheese likes this.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tattoo

The description of the new tattoo sounds awesome, but the pics aren't on the show notes. I wanna check this thing out!

Last edited by bag of lazers; 11-27-2017 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

mistletoe

I noticed the mistletoe on Chemda's Hoodie.
I'm thinking if she doesn't like someone she can just turn around when her hood is down.

Wouldn't the mistletoe dangle above her ass? Chemda's all 'kiss my ass mother fucker!'
Old 11-27-2017, 06:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Your gay brother can bring his boyfriend around?! Is this new information? Am I the only one shocked by this? Do I need to learn my history? Are they even more awkward with Mark and Boyfriend than you? I don't know why this is tripping me out but it is
Old 11-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

Uhhh.. STILL WAITING for The Fucking Bible, guys.
Cmown!
Keith and iamgrilledcheese like this.