Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums What Do We Do Now?

What Do We Do Now? KATG's advice show

View Poll Results: In regards to adult dating, have you ghosted somebody?
Yes 4 50.00%
No 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 2 Post By porky2468
  • 3 Post By The Girl
  • 2 Post By thirteen
  • 4 Post By porky2468

Old 04-08-2018, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

15: Courtesy Calls

Keith and Chemda bring the tools to help Not Josh deal with a lover who can’t put down her phone; Justine, who hates her lover’s stupid dumb family; Kara, who doesn’t understand why guys suck; and Amanda, who can’t get over a love that ended 2 years ago. Lives will be saved.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

The Girl likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

First of all, I smile every time at Keith's laugh during the theme song.

Secondly, I needed this episode. Slightly different, but I was dating someone for 5 weeks and we clicked instantly, were making loads of plans together and stuff. Then out of the blue she says that she has too much going on at the mo (she is being pulled in loads of directions, so I'm going to believe her) and can't be the person she wants to be for me. It's only been two weeks (but hey, that's half the whole "relationship") but I keep thinking about how we *should* be together. My friends tell me I should forget about her, but they're idiots and happy so what do they know? I needed you guys to tell me what's up. I'm gonna start spreading my light.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
First of all, I smile every time at Keith's laugh during the theme song.

Secondly, I needed this episode. Slightly different, but I was dating someone for 5 weeks and we clicked instantly, were making loads of plans together and stuff. Then out of the blue she says that she has too much going on at the mo (she is being pulled in loads of directions, so I'm going to believe her) and can't be the person she wants to be for me. It's only been two weeks (but hey, that's half the whole "relationship") but I keep thinking about how we *should* be together. My friends tell me I should forget about her, but they're idiots and happy so what do they know? I needed you guys to tell me what's up. I'm gonna start spreading my light.

Sounds like you’re making up who this woman is. The person you’re connected to is a person who is in touch and loves being with you so she puts in the effort. The actual person you dated drops a person she connected with because that’s not what she wants.
Be aware of which one of these women you’re making plans with in your head. And remember that it’s in your head so you have control over it. Stop telling yourself that this woman is the best or you’ll always think that... no matter what she does... like cuts you off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, thirteen and Sparrow like this.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I could've used Chemda's advice on breakups, focus, and energy years ago. Will keep it in my pocket. Although my friends are great at giving me advice now as we all get in and out of various relationships and grow old together!
Keith and The Girl like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Sounds like you’re making up who this woman is. The person you’re connected to is a person who is in touch and loves being with you so she puts in the effort. The actual person you dated drops a person she connected with because that’s not what she wants.
Be aware of which one of these women you’re making plans with in your head. And remember that it’s in your head so you have control over it. Stop telling yourself that this woman is the best or you’ll always think that... no matter what she does... like cuts you off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God you're good.
Keith, The Girl, thirteen and 1 others like this.