Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith see his parents this calendar year?
Yes 22 37.93%
No 36 62.07%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree98Likes

Old 09-29-2019, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3160: Jingling Libido (Jesus Dad, Just Stop) w/ Connor Creagan

Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, and Super Bowl LIV; air containers and imminent death; how Trump celebrates 9/11; Father Malley is back at it; 15-year-old catfishes his dad as President Trump

Guest:
Connor Creagan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Long time listener (you guys were still doing opening prayers when I got hooked, proud VIP member too) first time commenter.

I think not-Kat should email Keith's dad irate and angry (in all caps) "DID YOU TELL KEITH WE WERE IN TOUCH? I thought you said you could keep a secret?! He is asking to see our emails but what can I show him?? You were telling me to try to get back together even though he is with his new girlfriend. We confessed our feelings for each other! How can you do this to me??" And then have them both collude and lie about how they can "deal" with this issue. Maybe get a proper insight into what he thinks is a transgression and what isn't. (I'm guessing nothing is tho, in his eyes)

I really don't think Keith himself can get much further. I've known a sociopath or two and they will simply not concede to anything, ever. Even now he is righteously dangling things and making Keith do work, ask specific questions. It will literally go nowhere. Have not-Kat freak out at him. That might be fun.

Oh yeah, good show guys, keep up the great etc.
Keith, Bucho, jcro21 and 14 others like this.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Old people not understanding technology is hilarious.

My colleague joined Instagram last year and a few days later proudly told us that Prince Harry started to follow her. When we told her that sounded unlikely she spun a whole story on how her brother works in theater (in Germany) and prince Harry is clearly very interested in the arts so he must have found her like that.
Keith, Bucho, dr.chode and 3 others like this.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Welcome to the forums Jay86! Happy to have ya.
The Girl, Bucho and Jay86 like this.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:38 AM   #5 (permalink)

Hole bush! How about cavity shrubs?
dr.chode likes this.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Old people not understanding technology is hilarious.

My colleague joined Instagram last year and a few days later proudly told us that Prince Harry started to follow her. When we told her that sounded unlikely she spun a whole story on how her brother works in theater (in Germany) and prince Harry is clearly very interested in the arts so he must have found her like that.
My 77 year old mom says, frequently "Why is this man texting me???" at random facebook notifications.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 5 others like this.
Old 09-30-2019, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

Wow this episode was incredibly insightful for non New Yorkers to get a glimpse of New York life.

First of all why the everloving bujeezus is anyone physically carrying around an AC unit? Today I learned that you people have to buy your own. This is insane to me, akin to buying a bathtub or a sink and bringing it house to house. I’ve lived in 3 states and only in Cali are old houses commonly missing AC but that’s because you don’t really need it (in San Diego.) Hearing you all talk about bleeding from your hands hucking an actual appliance up and down stairs sounds so crazy.

On top of that, hearing you say that you actually fear you might kill someone by DROPPING AN AC UNIT ON THEIR HEAD FROM ABOVE made me almost spit out my coffee. Was it Andrea that said “they had it professionally installed. WHO DOES THAT?” Hahahha hahahha oh Jesus Christ. So I also learned today that New Yorkers are all hanging massively heavy (and according to Connor, “rain-filled” AC units from their windows being barely held in by (I’m assuming- the window itself?) and not having them professionally installed.

I used to be scared of New York and realized my fears are just sensationalized garbage from TV. But after Chemda getting robbed after being hit by a car, . Keith’s mugging, Chemda getting arrested for jumping a fn Turnstyle then having the cops lie and hold her, the myriad of crazies you guys have mentioned over the years and now AC UNITS PRECARIOUSLY PERCHED ON WINDOWSILLS.... I can’t.

Oh also, what does Andrea mean when she said she forgot to “send in her laundry?” Is this some other big city fancy thing?
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 6 others like this.
Old 09-30-2019, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

Regarding blackface- when I was in 6th grade I was obsessed with rap music and hip hop and particularly Young MC. I decided I was going to “dress up” like Young MC by wearing my dads clothes and painting my body brown with my moms eyeshadow. I was a very white 12 year old. I thank my mother to this day hat she patiently heard me out and then firmly said, “ah... no. You are not doing that.” I was confused then but then again we didn’t have google back then for me to have checked how dumb I was.
Keith, Bucho, Lanfear and 4 others like this.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
Wow this episode was incredibly insightful for non New Yorkers to get a glimpse of New York life.

First of all why the everloving bujeezus is anyone physically carrying around an AC unit? Today I learned that you people have to buy your own. This is insane to me, akin to buying a bathtub or a sink and bringing it house to house. I’ve lived in 3 states and only in Cali are old houses commonly missing AC but that’s because you don’t really need it (in San Diego.) Hearing you all talk about bleeding from your hands hucking an actual appliance up and down stairs sounds so crazy.

On top of that, hearing you say that you actually fear you might kill someone by DROPPING AN AC UNIT ON THEIR HEAD FROM ABOVE made me almost spit out my coffee. Was it Andrea that said “they had it professionally installed. WHO DOES THAT?” Hahahha hahahha oh Jesus Christ. So I also learned today that New Yorkers are all hanging massively heavy (and according to Connor, “rain-filled” AC units from their windows being barely held in by (I’m assuming- the window itself?) and not having them professionally installed.

I used to be scared of New York and realized my fears are just sensationalized garbage from TV. But after Chemda getting robbed after being hit by a car, . Keith’s mugging, Chemda getting arrested for jumping a fn Turnstyle then having the cops lie and hold her, the myriad of crazies you guys have mentioned over the years and now AC UNITS PRECARIOUSLY PERCHED ON WINDOWSILLS.... I can’t.

Oh also, what does Andrea mean when she said she forgot to “send in her laundry?” Is this some other big city fancy thing?
Everything that I know about New York I learned from this podcast and Daredevil. Visiting is definitely on my bucket list.

The idea of AC window units just falling from a multilevel building does weird me out though.

As soon as I land I wanna yell “ only in New York”
Old 09-30-2019, 01:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

Connor sounds like The Count from Sesame Street.