Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you promise anyone money from your potential lottery winnings?
Yes 6 26.09%
No 10 43.48%
I never play 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 11-07-2022, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3599: Parody w/ Carmen Lagala

When asked what Carmen Lagala would like to promote, she typed, “This ASS”. When asked about her credits, she replied, “Colbert I guess?” When asked if there’s any other info we should know: “Was I gay last time I was on the show?” And we’re off! Also be sure to join us Wednesday live at 3 p.m. ET on YouTube for the launch of the Kickstarter that later leads to our 24-hour comedy marathon with over 50 of the greatest comics!

Guest:
Carmen Lagala

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and GreeningOA like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 04:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

When Aaron Carter got the face tattoo of Rihanna I thought he was not well. Now Im making myself unpopular with face tattooed listeners, but I see getting a big face tattoo as a bad sign for the mental state of that person.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

A lottery win is tax free in Germany.
I still don’t play.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
When Aaron Carter got the face tattoo of Rihanna I thought he was not well. Now Im making myself unpopular with face tattooed listeners, but I see getting a big face tattoo as a bad sign for the mental state of that person.
You tell it like it is, feelings be dammed, and I for one live for it
Old 11-08-2022, 01:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You tell it like it is, feelings be dammed, and I for one live for it
That's me!

Please don't get face tattoos. You might think it's a great idea, but it's most likely not.
Keith likes this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 11-08-2022 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Call me an old fashioned lady who is stuck with the social constructs of an archaic society, but face tattoos never indicate that someone is doing ok in the mental health department.
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Keith putting the ole Lefty Special in high gear today. Paraphrased:

"I don't trust the vote"

35 seconds later

"Anyone who doesn't trust the vote...that's enough cancel them"

This is directly out of Clinton's playbook. ANYONE who says the voting process was compromised is a "threat to democracy" (literally laying the groundwork legally speaking just like Biden's 'clear and present danger' language)
...one minute later...
the voting process is compromised and nowhere we see a republican win will be fair...they are going to "literally steal this election"...

Also,
Keith:

"I wasn't on the vote registry and they just accepted my ballot" <---that sounds almost like confirmation for a claim that has been widely flagged as dis/mis/mal information despite all the evidence, including your own experience, which interesting enough was absent all this time...odd? What percent of votes do you suspect last time where accepted and counted without the voter being a registered voter? Also wonder how many were registered to nonexistent people at nonexistent residential addresses? The data is available...wonder if we saw a big influx of those types of votes at pivotal points???? I don't know, but it could be investigated rather than just offhandedly laughed off and never looked into (Barr).

Chemda paraphrased:

"I coulda voted 5 times; no one paid attention." <---very odd, hope I misunderstood cuz that is again a felony on air...like Keith's telling his listeners to commit violence due to Halloween costumes...you guys are getting radical out here.

I get the need to continuously hold directly contradictory views simultaneously is at the core of your ideology but wow, guys, try to at least like spread the contradictions out a bit. Would be less obvious that it just simply doesn't work. Was like an episode or two ago given Corden a bunch of shit for stealing jokes then two seconds later pawning off a stolen joke (no talking about doing it for comedic effect and a wink- that was great). I'll go get the specifics and add in another comment.

NY Rent is too high, lets subsidize it? Who pays for the subsidy? Tax payers? Tax payers are significantly less than 50% of residents so the minority that pays taxes (assuming you guys but who knows) will have to pay your own rents and subsidize others and your landlords (who pay taxes) will have to raise your base rents as well to cover other peoples subsidies. This is a simple economics, I dare even say that because I see just as a simple chain reaction and calling it even basic economics is over-blowing it and making it sound more complicated than it is.

How about 'free' education? I'm kinda stupid...explain how it is free? You mean you pay for others education. Again a small minority is burdened by the majority through taxation which is force. So you guys are really echoing your Democratic leaders here and saying we want to use force, coercion, enslavement and ultimately kill (taking a mans livelihood away through force is tantamount to killing him) those a minority through a Tyrannical State so people don't have to pay the bills they have decided freely to incur?
Old 11-08-2022, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Keith, here is the earliest version I am aware of the joke you passed off as your own after roasting Corden for stealing jokes.

I have heard this joke subsequently used about a half dozen times since origin until you just passed it off as your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c566A6UuFE

Just doing this is not that big of a deal but right after having a go at others for doing it is just a highlight of your contradictory views. Okay if it benefits you and horrible if anyone else does it.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

MongoMike aka nordcharonmir aka skechowl.
littlp and bag of lazers like this.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:53 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
MongoMike aka nordcharonmir aka skechowl.
aka shoebootie aka DeathInGrasp aka XenoTitty aka Apia aka Keith