Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it fun to see rich celebrity couples break up?
Yes 11 45.83%
No 13 54.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree44Likes

Old 05-03-2023, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3662: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Keith and Chemda continue to save lives! They also discuss Keith’s love of celebrity break-ups, a woman who caught a bullet with her clit, and the 26-year-old woman posing as a 16-year-old school student.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Keith, I used to date a guy whose father was a minister. The first time I met the parents we decided to go bike riding. We were trying to put our bikes into my car and someone asked if I had a rack. Ok I'm a double d and the father made a crude comment about my rack. Reminds me of Fr Malley
Keith, The Girl and DeathInGrasp like this.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Patiently waiting for the clit pic.
Keith likes this.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera Again View Post
Keith, I used to date a guy whose father was a minister. The first time I met the parents we decided to go bike riding. We were trying to put our bikes into my car and someone asked if I had a rack. Ok I'm a double d and the father made a crude comment about my rack. Reminds me of Fr Malley
God damn lord christ. Yep. And you know if you kept it going he'd go along with it. Fuck it, I say you email him NOW.

Want ME to???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Patiently waiting for the clit pic.
You want it you got it. The x-ray's up now.
The Girl and XenoTitty like this.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I get what Keith is saying about celebrity marriages.
I wouldn’t call it me being happy, it’s not that I wish them unhappiness. But it’s good to see that everyone has similar problems and even extrem wealth can’t change it.
Keith, thirteen and DeathInGrasp like this.
Old 05-04-2023, 07:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You want it you got it. The x-ray's up now.
Thank you!
Keith likes this.
Old 05-04-2023, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Just wanna say I see the effort for this week and the previous week as well. Good job K&C. This pleases me
Old 05-04-2023, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So in regards to the Florida law, Keith you are being tricked. They have many anti-woke laws, are criminalizing parents who seek to give their transchildren life affirming care, can even have their children taken away for trying to give them this treatment and they are trying to classify drag as sex crimes against children-which would fall under the umbrella of death penalty worthy to the assholes. I do feel the same about wanting child rapists killed because 1. There are always more than 1 victim, always. 2. There isn’t a treatment for treating child rapists, especially the ones who have committed the crime. They will not use this law to go after priests who rape children-it is likely against the LGBT community.

There is a low chance, which I agree is still too much, of it actually going through because there will be lawsuits filed, wouldn’t be surprised if it goes to the Supreme Court. But yeah, there are a lot of states that are trying to legislate genocide against the LGBT community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, bluenova and mxmalloryjane like this.
Old 05-04-2023, 10:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
So in regards to the Florida law, Keith you are being tricked.
You had me at No shit
XenoTitty likes this.
Old 05-09-2023, 11:30 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
But yeah, there are a lot of states that are trying to legislate genocide against the LGBT community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is it. They are trying to make laws in which they can criminalize the people voting against them and take away their ability to vote, scare them into hiding/stopping because they can't leave for whatever reason, and encourage the ones that can leave do so because it's not safe for them. This is how they can keep/gain majority control of states. Same with trying to criminalize birth control and abortions.

I hope you're right it won't go through.