Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #241 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
some.girl.23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin!
Posts: 107
Fuck the awkward small talk. Can we just fuck?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:36 PM   #242 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Califuckyourfacia
Posts: 146
@pixie. I had the same problem about 2 years ago, and I literally didn't go to class for about 4 months. It all culminated in me attempting suicide, and being withdrawn from school against my will (which actually ended up being the best choice for me), but while in school, my teachers were understanding. I had records from the med. unit that I was under treatment for depression, and was just really frank with my teachers about what was going on. They're not heartless. Some of them might work with you at least a little. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough for me, and I stopped going altogether.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #243 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Lanfear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 2,577
After two weeks in India I think I saw no guy I would want to fuck - damn my sex-drive is a racist ...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:23 PM   #244 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Jo_Culprit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: St Lucia
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
I still feel a bit ashamed of the fact that I have issues functioning like a regular human being a lot of the time. *headdesk*
aw. Cheer up honey, I'm ashamed regular humans aren't as adorable as you

*day dreams*



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
After two weeks in India I think I saw no guy I would want to fuck - damn my sex-drive is a racist ...
haha. Deadly serious, India needs to have a national conference on this, either that or drop a ton of Rev Jen's mojo into the Ganges

... waitt I've got it.

Jersey Shore India!

The situation can show them how to get theyre GTL on. (It may not make them moar attractive but it would definately bring the lols)

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 12-16-2010 at 11:36 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:44 AM   #245 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Lanfear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit View Post
haha. Deadly serious, India needs to have a national conference on this, either that or drop a ton of Rev Jen's mojo into the Ganges

... waitt I've got it.

Jersey Shore India!

The situation can show them how to get theyre GTL on. (It may not make them moar attractive but it would definately bring the lols)
GWL (Gym whitening laundry) maybe? I don't think tannig is their problem but I saw tons of skin whitening creams in the shops
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:54 AM   #246 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Jo_Culprit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: St Lucia
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
GWL (Gym whitening laundry) maybe? I don't think tannig is their problem but I saw tons of skin whitening creams in the shops
LMAO

I totally missed that. I completely just assumed the Situations advice was universal in its application like Asprin or something
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:20 AM   #247 (permalink)
K.9
Member
 
K.9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The HolEy Land
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
GWL (Gym whitening laundry) maybe? I don't think tannig is their problem but I saw tons of skin whitening creams in the shops
Haha, seriously, I spent 5 months in India and the skin whitening cracked me up. Funny how we always want what we don't have, huh? I guess the grass really is greener on the other side...
As for hotness: Indian chicks = HOT. Indian guys = Umm, not so much
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:18 AM   #248 (permalink)
Member
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kelowna, BC
Posts: 36
Quote:
@pixie. I had the same problem about 2 years ago, and I literally didn't go to class for about 4 months. It all culminated in me attempting suicide, and being withdrawn from school against my will (which actually ended up being the best choice for me), but while in school, my teachers were understanding. I had records from the med. unit that I was under treatment for depression, and was just really frank with my teachers about what was going on. They're not heartless. Some of them might work with you at least a little. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough for me, and I stopped going altogether.
Draconis, that's awful! I'm so sorry you had to go through that- I'm not having that level of difficulty, but I do know the feeling of just *not* being able to do things. I'm glad your teachers were understanding about it- before hearing about your and mariargh's success with it, I was afraid that my profs would just look at me and go "So?" Oy. I hope you're doing way better now.

I hate to admit it, but I'd have to watch a few episodes of that show! I'm not sure whether Jersey Shore India be more of a trainwreck than the original, but I feel like it'd be a tv version of a car crash- y'know, where you feel bad about it but you still can't look away. GWL. Has anyone seen those pics of Japanese girls who tan the crap out of themselves and - I think there's white face paint involved somewhere- it's just so wrong-looking? Kind of reminds me of that.

Also, Jo_Culprit, you totally made me blush!
__________________
http://www.bootsandbirdcages.blogspot.com
- because time doesn't waste itself
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #249 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 901
hey, they gave me fake weed. fuck that shit. i'm gonna smoke real weed then we'll see whats happens.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #250 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Dean from Australia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 1,297
I'm officially fucked...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger