Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
motherTrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Burbs Bitch
Posts: 65
Is Anyone Worried About the iPhone???

i think its the next step in the robot revolution. What are your thoughts?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherTrucker View Post
i think its the next step in the robot revolution. What are your thoughts?
I think you need to calm down.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer
 
BurntOut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a bucket, Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Not unless you think robot revolution is being unable to type fast, then yes, it may be a start.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strangeone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Covington, LA
Posts: 701
It could be a way for the robots to start recruiting humans, splitting the human race into factions, further weakening our power base...but I'm not too worried about it right now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
motherTrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Burbs Bitch
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcatacat View Post
I think you need to calm down.
we'll see. when iPhones shoot out toxic liquids into our ears we'll see who was right all along
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bonscott1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherTrucker View Post
we'll see. when iPhones shoot out toxic liquids into our ears we'll see who was right all along
i don't think we need to do that much with a phone, we're a bit cocky with our technology . . .

if the robots come, then i'll tell them that i wasn't misusing them, i never wanted them to do 5 things at once
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 13
If the robots have access to the internet HUAR! is pretty much fucked. And they will, I saw the movie STEALTH. (-omg, wtfz is he dooing?1 / -he's downloading songs from the internet / -omfg wut songs? / -all of them!!1 / -omg!1')
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
armenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 729
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yooooooooooooooooooou!
and welcome to the forums.

-Peesch
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strangeone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Covington, LA
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonscott1 View Post
i don't think we need to do that much with a phone, we're a bit cocky with our technology . . .

if the robots come, then i'll tell them that i wasn't misusing them, i never wanted them to do 5 things at once
You think that would work? Robots are cold, heartless machines. They wouldn't simply pass you by because you didn't develop them. You didn't tell the companies that did develop them to stop, you would be found guilty of non-action.

Take up your rocks and sticks against the robot uprising, or we're all doomed.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bonscott1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeone View Post
You think that would work? Robots are cold, heartless machines. They wouldn't simply pass you by because you didn't develop them. You didn't tell the companies that did develop them to stop, you would be found guilty of non-action.

Take up your rocks and sticks against the robot uprising, or we're all doomed.
fine, why don't we get rid of all electricity every time they rise up?

their battery life can't last that long!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger