Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Scat
  • 2 Post By bithead
  • 1 Post By Scumhook

Old 08-18-2014, 07:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Humans Need Not Apply

A 15-min video that shows the potential for robots to replace all of us in the workforce. Artists included.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hopefully this kind of automation allows for shorter work days and less work days, and more leisure time for people.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
Hopefully this kind of automation allows for shorter work days and less work days, and more leisure time for people.
There will be plenty of leisure time for the unemployed.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Another example of where robots are going to replace human workers:

By 2025, ?sexbots will be commonplace? ? which is just fine, as we?ll all be unemployed and bored thanks to robots stealing our jobs | ExtremeTech
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

thanks ! hehe
Old 03-17-2015, 04:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

http://news.liigg.com/Socially/consequences-of-movement-export-children-Korea-to-Amer

consequences of movement 'export' children Korea to America
Amy Ginther and mother in the house in Gimcheon, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea. Photo: New York Times
Amy Ginther sitting at the kitchen table with family members in Gimcheon, South Korea, but she could only talk to them in English. Due to the adoption in the United States since he was too young to forget their mother tongue Ginther, New York Times reported.
In the 80s of last century, Korea is where "children exported" to the world. According to the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea, in more than six decades, 165,000 Korean children to more than 15 countries. Most of the children to the United States. Ginther was one of those kids. A family in the United States in 1983 she received.
Back to Korea in 2009, she thanks the organization for adoption find families. Ginther mother thinks her daughter up for adoption will help her have a better life. However, the experience of Ginther different from the expectations of the father of.
"Foster parents care a dedicated but I always feel lost, hurt and upset right away from home, take the relationship of blood and isolated culture in which I was born" Amy Ginther said.
Monte Haines is a person with similar circumstances Ginther. He was a Korean and an American couple adopted him in 1978 - when he was 8 years old.
consequences of movement 'export' children Korea to America
Laura Klunder and codes adopted on hand when the father or mother to her to America. Photo: New York Times
"My childhood was pretty intense. When I was in school, I often bully other kids because of my skin color not like them or because I'm not American. Each time, I ran home crying and then wonder why these things happen to me. It looks like I do not belong here, "Haines says.
Experience that the adoption abroad suffered urged them to return to Korea to mobilize people to stop the situation of children adopted abroad. They participate in the adoption united Korea (ASK) to help people in similar situations to reunite with their families.
"I hope that, someday, the case of international adoption is not happening anymore. The baby will live with their parents do not like tattoos code adopted me. "Laura Klunder, a member of ASK, said.

Liigg news
Old 12-04-2015, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

In the 80s of last century, Korea is where "children exported" to the world. According to the Ministry of Health and Welfare Korea, in more than six decades, 165,000 Korean children to more than 15 countries. Most of the children to the United States. Ginther was one of those kids. A family in the United States in 1983 she received.