Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 12-13-2005, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

riddle me this

heres food for thought, for all you people concerned with the higher survivability rate among humans and the apparent weakening of the gene pool as a result(not an i dea i support or agree with). perhaps its a natural build up that takes place before our species expands its territory, as usually happens in the animal kingdom, perhaps people living on the moon or mars is closer than we think.

also, a catatastrophic event sometimes follows these build ups, disease being fairly common. robots being a possibility. if it seems like a good idea, not a joke, to make medicine, vaccines, to prevent the spread of disease, why would it not be obvious that we should take similar steps to prevent the spread of robots?
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 05:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
heres food for thought, for all you people concerned with the higher survivability rate among humans and the apparent weakening of the gene pool as a result(not an i dea i support or agree with). perhaps its a natural build up that takes place before our species expands its territory, as usually happens in the animal kingdom, perhaps people living on the moon or mars is closer than we think.

also, a catatastrophic event sometimes follows these build ups, disease being fairly common. robots being a possibility. if it seems like a good idea, not a joke, to make medicine, vaccines, to prevent the spread of disease, why would it not be obvious that we should take similar steps to prevent the spread of robots?
Hmmm. Good call, so robots are like HIV / AIDS, bird flu, or the McDonalds "killer e-coli" Big Mac of death. When will the first freaky churches shift their message from the "AIDS as punishment for turning the country into one big Sodom and Gomorrah", to "robots will kill the unworthy"?

I guess we can takes bets on whether it will be a HIV / AIDS, robots, or some other disease or catastrophe that will cause the extinction of humans. I am beginning to long for the good old days when we thought it would be a nuclear war between the US and USSR that would wipe out all life apart from cockroaches on the planet.

For the record, if robots become the new AIDS then I don't want to be on the receiving end of an attack of "full blown robots", or be forced to blow any robots if I can help it.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laphroaig
or be forced to blow any robots if I can help it.

if i can help it

but if not

then aaaaaaaah
Old 12-14-2005, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
if i can help it

but if not

then aaaaaaaah
Heh heh. After the robot take over we will be longing for the good old days of just having to give robots blow jobs after some DAP or TAP action with the Violator 3000 and whatever "sodomatronic" robots are invented as "practical jokes" in the future. Unless of course you like that kind of thing, then it will be one big experimentation party just like when you were in college.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

i think AIDS is out of the running for killing off humanity. an adjustment in behavior effectively stops its spread, you can live long enough to breed while infected, especially with modern medicines, and your offspring arent gauranteed to have the the HIV. there really arent very many virus' out there that have that kind of potential, even ebola doesnt kill 100%. i have to say, robots are far more likely to effectively remove humans from existance than any virus that exists today. and yet theres such a disparity in funding between medicine and HUAR.