Latest Episode
Play
Old 01-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
ReyReyRockefeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 80
Ah those caricatures are amazing! Any way to get plush/ stuffed versions of them, they are sooo cute, i'd buy one...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ana
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Oh hello...


ahahhahahahaaaa Brilliant! and then the defeated "fuck me"... Made my shitty Tuesday afternoon


I LOVED the animations, what a clever bunch! Such a mexican standoff...Whatever the fuck that is! lol
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ana
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyReyRockefeller View Post
Ah those caricatures are amazing! Any way to get plush/ stuffed versions of them, they are sooo cute, i'd buy one...
PS ReyReyRockefeller... You know when they come out with plush versions you will absolutely need to buy ten, ok?!?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
Fantastic

Great as always. Clever animation. Very good.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
I am honestly surprised that Chemda is dead serious about not liking it when people don't share their food. If I go out with friends/loved ones and we're all eating different things, then I will offer a bite to others, but that is at my perogative. Feel free to ask for a bite, but to be disturbed that I want to enjoy every bite of this delicious dish is lame. And to yoink it off of my plate when I am not looking is rude - just ask if you want to taste it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
dark_lobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chile
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
I am honestly surprised that Chemda is dead serious about not liking it when people don't share their food. If I go out with friends/loved ones and we're all eating different things, then I will offer a bite to others, but that is at my perogative. Feel free to ask for a bite, but to be disturbed that I want to enjoy every bite of this delicious dish is lame. And to yoink it off of my plate when I am not looking is rude - just ask if you want to taste it.
Completely agreed, I don't mind offering food, or sharing food if someone wants to try something from my plate, but just taking it from my plate? it feels rude. Plus what if I was really hungry that day? I don't want people taking my food when I'm hungry. Also, people from large families, youngest brother, etc tend to not like it when people pick at their food.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
dan_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 8
ha ha. loved it!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
Completely agreed, I don't mind offering food, or sharing food if someone wants to try something from my plate, but just taking it from my plate? it feels rude. Plus what if I was really hungry that day? I don't want people taking my food when I'm hungry. Also, people from large families, youngest brother, etc tend to not like it when people pick at their food.
If you YOINK my food from my plate, I'm allowed to YOINK the cash out of your wallet/purse!!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
brotherdarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalKC View Post
If you YOINK my food from my plate, I'm allowed to YOINK the cash out of your wallet/purse!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

Welcome to the forums. And say goodbye to your soul.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger