Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Old 09-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
So then mathematically,
100/30 + HIGH = -DRUNKENNESS-LARIOUS

So next time I'll do it on mushrooms to see if that math holds.
I'm afraid that'd be 100/30 + HIGH = TOO*HIGH-DRUNKENNESS-LARIOUS
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #22 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
I'm afraid that'd be 100/30 + HIGH = TOO*HIGH-DRUNKENNESS-LARIOUS
Reasonable.
But if we keep this up, we might mathematically prove that God exists.
But only with the right combination of drunk, high, and hilarious.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
myq

Sorry I missed this one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Speaking of preparation, did he make those notes on the spot or he brought them in?

They looked like the diaries they found in killer's house in "Seven"...
That was my notebook that I carry around all the time, full of jokes in the front and setlists in the back.

I leave my murder diary hidden at home except when I'm using it.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #24 (permalink)

myq you mentioned a cd. Please provide a link so that i may have this cd.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by better dylan View Post
myq you mentioned a cd. Please provide a link so that i may have this cd.
i did make a CD many years ago, before i had been doing comedy for very long. half of it is songs, half of it is fairly raw standup that was recorded too early in my career to be particularly representative of what i'm doing now...
it was called "open myq night" which is fairly appropriate, at least.

i don't really sell it anymore, though i do have a bunch of them in my mom's basement.
i'll see if i can dig one out if you're still interested after that hard sell i just did.

PS the CD i recorded earlier this year is one that will be on itunes and available in physical form sometime soon, so i'll keep the internet posted on that as well...

thanks for your interest!
Old 09-25-2009, 02:18 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My favourite parts are when Myq is saying words. Not the word "words", but actual words. I mean, not the words "actual words" but words themselves, because he says them in a way that makes me laugh.

I also love it when Chemda laughs against her will, her laughter is always infectious but when it's against her will it makes it even funnier. And sexier, because it's hot when someone else can control a girl's laugh muscles against her will. Myq's words are powerful like that.

(When Myq makes me laugh it's with my will, plus I'm not a girl so that's not as sexy.)
Old 09-25-2009, 03:17 AM   #27 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
... Chemda['s] laughter is always infectious but when it's against her will it makes it even funnier. And sexier, because it's hot when someone else can control a girl's laugh muscles against her will. Myq's words are powerful like that.

(When Myq makes me laugh it's with my will, plus I'm not a girl so that's not as sexy.)
Good save.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:32 AM   #28 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
My favourite parts are when Myq is saying words. Not the word "words", but actual words. I mean, not the words "actual words" but words themselves, because he says them in a way that makes me laugh.

I also love it when Chemda laughs against her will, her laughter is always infectious but when it's against her will it makes it even funnier. And sexier, because it's hot when someone else can control a girl's laugh muscles against her will. Myq's words are powerful like that.

Hey, don't sell your sexy short. (If that means anything.)
And thanks for enjoying my word-saying, and using your own words to say this.

(The only thing I might keep quiet is your thought that it's sexy for things to happen to women against their will, thanks to the power of others.)

Words!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
... Words!
Yeah I know. You can't speak with 'em, ... oh - wait.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
i did make a CD many years ago, before i had been doing comedy for very long. half of it is songs, half of it is fairly raw standup that was recorded too early in my career to be particularly representative of what i'm doing now...
it was called "open myq night" which is fairly appropriate, at least.

i don't really sell it anymore, though i do have a bunch of them in my mom's basement.
i'll see if i can dig one out if you're still interested after that hard sell i just did.

PS the CD i recorded earlier this year is one that will be on itunes and available in physical form sometime soon, so i'll keep the internet posted on that as well...

thanks for your interest!
yea i'd still like to hear the first one if it's not too much trouble to find