Latest Episode
Play
Old 09-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #31 (permalink)

Good job!

That was great! It must be so hard doing that with such a small audience - and an audience of friends that are very funny themselves nontheless. But Myq seemed really on top of it. Respect!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #32 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
The only thing I might keep quiet is your thought that it's sexy for things to happen to women against their will, thanks to the power of others.
No, there're times and places when and where that's all fine and dandy and comedy-time and comedy-place are some examples of said times and places. Don't make a beautiful thing weird. Besides, surpressing laughter is unhealthy for the frontal lobe and pancreas and can cause decreases in endorphin levels and the ability to fly, I only ever have Chemda's best interests at heart.

I also enjoyed the pauses in between the words. I didn't notice them the first time I watched but now I do and they're also very good.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgemini View Post
That was great! It must be so hard doing that with such a small audience - and an audience of friends that are very funny themselves nonetheless. But Myq seemed really on top of it. Respect!
respect appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
Yeah I know. You can't speak with 'em, ... oh - wait.
word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by better dylan View Post
yea i'd still like to hear the first one if it's not too much trouble to find
no, i know where they are, and if you want to email myqkaplan@gmail.com, we can probably work something out
(words have done it again!)

thanks again, all
Old 09-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
No, there're times and places when and where that's all fine and dandy and comedy-time and comedy-place are some examples of said times and places. Don't make a beautiful thing weird. Besides, surpressing laughter is unhealthy for the frontal lobe and pancreas and can cause decreases in endorphin levels and the ability to fly, I only ever have Chemda's best interests at heart.

I also enjoyed the pauses in between the words. I didn't notice them the first time I watched but now I do and they're also very good.
thanks!

and fair enough, well-explained, i'm glad your desire to see chemda dominated by laughter coincides with concern for her well-being.

not interested in making a beautiful thing weird, but possibly interested in making weird things beautiful.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #35 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
thanks!

and fair enough, well-explained, i'm glad your desire to see chemda dominated by laughter coincides with concern for her well-being.

not interested in making a beautiful thing weird, but possibly interested in making weird things beautiful.
Sure, if lovely ladies being won over by dudes they were initially resisting was bad thing we'd be missing out on all kinds of classic stories from Pride And Prejudice to Top Gun (in which dudes even win over other dudes - this is ultimately a non gender-biased deal we're talking about).

Why, even the Keith & Chemda story itself, undeniably a timeless classic in the making, started with a girl being won over by a guy she was initially resistant to on account of not only him being a lowly comic, but one whose m.o. she found abhorrent. See? Beautiful.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #36 (permalink)

That was great. The whole Final Destination joke didn't go over to well but you cracked me up with the comment about how that's the funniest joke you have after.

Great job.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:52 AM   #37 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMD14 View Post
That was great. The whole Final Destination joke didn't go over too well but you cracked me up with the comment about how that's the funniest joke you have after.

Great job.
Thanks very much.

(Also, your assessment of my joke didn't go over too well either, but you won me over by saying "great job" after.)

Quote:
Sure, if lovely ladies being won over by dudes they were initially resisting was bad thing we'd be missing out on all kinds of classic stories from Pride And Prejudice to Top Gun (in which dudes even win over other dudes - this is ultimately a non gender-biased deal we're talking about).
Fair point.
You have won me over despite my initial resistance.
Now, let's go be together flying a plane and doing something that happened in Pride and Prejudice (which I just call "Pridejudice" to save time and add fun).
Old 09-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Now, let's go be together flying a plane and doing something that happened in Pride and Prejudice (which I just call "Pridejudice" to save time and add fun).
You can be my wingman any time.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #39 (permalink)

Loved all the 100/30's thus far. Myq is Toronto and/or Ottawa anywhere in your near future? I would love to see you live.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #40 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis_coole View Post
Loved all the 100/30's thus far. Myq is Toronto and/or Ottawa anywhere in your near future? I would love to see you live.
No specific plans for those places at this point, but I'll look into it.
I'd see you love me live.

Quote:
You can be my wingman any time.
Nice one.

(I'll be the nice one, that is, in our good pilot/bad pilot ploys.)