Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Old 02-07-2010, 10:02 AM   #41 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What i witnessed in this katgtv by pat wasnt even physiscal comedy, it was stage presence (even iof he wasnt on a stage).

That's the stuff that makes me be devastated with sorrow for noit having seen his one-man show. He's made to deliver a monologue. Fucking magnetic.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #42 (permalink)

That was awesome; pure comedy gold.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #43 (permalink)

It was good, especially on Matt's end. Keith told the story with the same professional gusto we have all grown accustomed to. It's the best KATG TV ever, I can see that plainly, and everyone is already heaping praise, so I will just say ditto(I like the depth that the lens flaring gave, Matt, especially in that last subtle close up).

I didn't find it as funny as it was on the podcast, though. Perhaps I was missing Chemda's reaction that always seems to amp things up, or maybe it's because I already knew the punchline? Maybe I am getting old and jaded, like Keith with movies starring people that aren't Kurt Russell? I'd like to know more about the psychology of laugh tracks(not that I am equating Chemda to a laugh track).
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #44 (permalink)

little baby faggot is great

If you let these old pepole out this is what you get..What gets me is they have all day to get around to do there thing but yet they wait until us working people get off of work to do ther shopping and get in our way.. go keith go
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #45 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

holy fuck this was fucking fantastic! i know i shit on a lot of stuff but this was so good that it shat on me, looks like mcnally will again loose the katguh award for best katgtv
Old 02-09-2010, 08:36 AM   #46 (permalink)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

oh how i laughed little baby faggot is always watching lmao genius
Old 02-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
holy fuck this was fucking fantastic! i know i shit on a lot of stuff but this was so good that it shat on me, looks like mcnally will again loose the katguh award for best katgtv
I know, right? But I don't mind being in the shadow of awesome shit. And it's only February, there's still time for me to blow up the sun. That'd get a few views.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #48 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I know, right? But I don't mind being in the shadow of awesome shit. And it's only February, there's still time for me to blow up the sun. That'd get a few views.
Only if afterwards a bunch of good looking astronauts is sent to save the earh, only to end up having surreal visions of a maniac chasing them with a knife. (Nerd hint)
Old 02-10-2010, 02:40 AM   #49 (permalink)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcreekndn View Post
If you let these old pepole out this is what you get..What gets me is they have all day to get around to do there thing but yet they wait until us working people get off of work to do ther shopping and get in our way.. go keith go
Your right one of the other podcasts i listen to that actually turned me on to this one was distorted view with tim henson and he said if he was ever elected president he would have mandatory euthanasia for all old people i approve of this.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #50 (permalink)

This was one of the higher quality KATGTV episodes.