Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Old 12-20-2007, 06:46 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
good morning spooky. maybe you should have your coffee before you try to write something clever. cause this makes no sense

to explain,
he is smart, you accuse him of crazy.
people KNOW youre crazy, thus, you cannot be smart.

wasnt really meant to be clever. and its not my morning. maybe you need coffee? and some coaching from mencia?

*edit* i eagerly await a personal jab that will certainly be off topic, since personal jabs seem to be all you know how to make. i havent even had to go there with you, deuce, keep digging.
/giggles

Last edited by spooky; 12-20-2007 at 06:53 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:54 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
to explain,
he is smart, you accuse him of crazy.

wasnt really meant to be clever. and its not my morning. maybe you need coffee? and some coaching from mencia?
7:47 AM EST , Spooky resides in Brooklyn -5 GMT = EST therefore Spooky's morning....and i am not smart??

oh, wait, of course you probably meant that metaphorically like "its not morning for me cause i been up since 12 AM" ....so smart this spooky

i didnt accuse anyone of being crazy... i accused him of being fat, and pathetic and a HUGE (cause he really is fat, the dude cant fit into his own avatar) Uber-nerd, he has no friends and never will integrate into society so before he goes and points his guns at other people he should just be kind enough to point it at himself first.

you can do the same spooky....amber, dee they ain't coming back.
you better find someone really really intelligent to be with you forever, but unfortunately i dont think that there is any one in the world who can match your intellect and charm spook, so maybe its better to end it now and not be alone in your perfection your whole life.

"deuce is a fucking asshole, and one of the best you'll come across"....stjoe
Old 12-20-2007, 06:57 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
7:47 AM EST , Spooky resides in Brooklyn -5 GMT = EST therefore Spooky's morning....and i am not smart??

oh, wait, of course you probably meant that metaphorically like "its not morning for me cause i been up since 12 AM" ....so smart this spooky
personal jab? or you really mean it?

Quote:
i didnt accuse anyone of being crazy... i accused him of being fat, and pathetic and a HUGE (cause he really is fat, the dude cant fit into his own avatar) Uber-nerd, he has no friends and never will integrate into society so before he goes and points his guns at other people he should just be kind enough to point it at himself first.
in my world, people like that are considered crazy, that go around shooting innocents, willy nilly. but this isnt isreal...so good point, crazy is a sliding scale. on the bright side, now YOU arent crazy!

/cheers for sliding scales!

Quote:
you can do the same spooky....amber, dee they ain't coming back.
you better find someone really really intelligent to be with you forever, but unfortunately i dont think that there is any one in the world who can match your intellect and charm spook, so maybe its better to end it now and not be alone in your perfection your whole life.
personal jab. see?
just like i said. /yawn
Old 12-20-2007, 06:57 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
and some coaching from mencia?
except for those right? those aren't personal jabs?

what the hell planet do you come from?

for someone who professes to be smart you sure sound stupid sometimes

you always seem to build arguments contradict yourself and not apply the same logic to your own argument, reading your posts on the forums pain me....but i guess its like a car accident i always stop to look.

oh wells
Old 12-20-2007, 07:06 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
except for those right? those aren't personal jabs?

what the hell planet do you come from?

for someone who professes to be smart you sure sound stupid sometimes

you always seem to build arguments contradict yourself and not apply the same logic to your own argument, reading your posts on the forums pain me....but i guess its like a car accident i always stop to look.

oh wells
they were on topic, though, deuce, a play off things you had said.

you referred to the guy as crazy, i made a joke about crazy. it also wasnt funny, so i offered some advice, since mencia is. see how it was topical, without resorting to your mom, your girlfriends, your pretend scars, or your whatever?(is that improv, what i did?)

also, please notice its not the only verbal weapon in my arsenal. and im not a comedian or word smith, who should have more to go off of. you should really be running circles around me, i shouldnt have to be explaining things to you.

also, earth, deuce, i come from earth.

*edit* and i look forward to a fresh personal jab response from you, deuce. at least youre consistent, god forbid you switch gears and show me funny, or smart, or...i dunno, entertaining in a NOT car wreck kind of way(is that a callback?)
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 12-20-2007 at 07:09 AM.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:16 AM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
they were on topic, though, deuce, a play off things you had said.

you referred to the guy as crazy, i made a joke about crazy. it also wasnt funny, so i offered some advice, since mencia is. see how it was topical, without resorting to your mom, your girlfriends, your pretend scars, or your whatever?(is that improv, what i did?)

also, please notice its not the only verbal weapon in my arsenal. and im not a comedian or word smith, who should have more to go off of. you should really be running circles around me, i shouldnt have to be explaining things to you.

also, earth, deuce, i come from earth.

*edit* and i look forward to a fresh personal jab response from you, deuce. at least youre consistent, god forbid you switch gears and show me funny, or smart, or...i dunno, entertaining in a NOT car wreck kind of way(is that a callback?)

all i am saying is that your argument is flawed. you say you never resorted to personal jabs but take a look at your previous posts they are all personal jabs. even the one in which you claim that you never have done so...

i don't like liars, but i will not call you one as i do not want to personally jab you.

i am running circles around you, young potter, the trouble is you are too caught up in yourself to see it.

you draw well though spooky you can really really draw... good work there kiddo, your folks must be proud

***ps i never called the fat kid crazy....only a desperate loser...i dont want to say i think the same of you but....lets let facts speak for themselves.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:26 AM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
all i am saying is that your argument is flawed. you say you never resorted to personal jabs but take a look at your previous posts they are all personal jabs. even the one in which you claim that you never have done so...

i don't like liars, but i will not call you one as i do not want to personally jab you.

i am running circles around you, young potter, the trouble is you are too caught up in yourself to see it.

you draw well though spooky you can really really draw... good work there kiddo, your folks must be proud

***ps i never called the fat kid crazy....only a desperate loser...i dont want to say i think the same of you but....lets let facts speak for themselves.
no, my personal jabs werent really personal jabs, as i said, they were topical, they related to the story unfolding. i dont know how else to explain it deuce, and at best you are trying to argue that im on the same level as you. so, you still dont exactly win, in that department.

you didnt directly call him crazy, you alluded to it. do i need to explain that word, or show you how you did it? did you miss the crazy because you obsess over how much so and so was liked growing up, and does that say anything about you? (see how i alluded just then?)

and link to anything funny, or anyplace you ran a circle around me, deuce, i cant follow all your posts, all the time, im just not here often enough.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:34 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
no, my personal jabs werent really personal jabs, as i said, they were topical, they related to the story unfolding. i dont know how else to explain it deuce, and at best you are trying to argue that im on the same level as you. so, you still dont exactly win, in that department.

you didnt directly call him crazy, you alluded to it. do i need to explain that word, or show you how you did it? did you miss the crazy because you obsess over how much so and so was liked growing up, and does that say anything about you? (see how i alluded just then?)

and link to anything funny, or anyplace you ran a circle around me, deuce, i cant follow all your posts, all the time, im just not here often enough.
Wait! my personal jabs werent really personal jabs either....see so now YOU were wrong to call them such cause as you have done, I have now successful proved that I have never made a personal jab at you

wow... hmmm i am alluding right now to where i run circles around you (you see that??? you are pathetic trying to make sense of your own mumble jumble)

you see?? jeez
Old 12-20-2007, 07:44 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
you see?? jeez
not at all.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:51 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
not at all.
i will make everything simple for you spooky:

haha

i won u lost!