Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Old 12-20-2007, 08:05 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
i will make everything simple for you spooky:

haha

i won u lost!

yeah? take a poll and see...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:58 AM   #62 (permalink)

If I may...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
yeah? take a poll and see...
All Spooky is doing, Douche, is pointing out where you make yourself look like an idiot. He doesn't have to do any "personal jabbing", you do it to yourself.

Oh, and one vote for Spooky.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdub View Post
All Spooky is doing, Douche, is pointing out where you make yourself look like an idiot. He doesn't have to do any "personal jabbing", you do it to yourself.

Oh, and one vote for Spooky.
well...bdub... i guess thats that then..seeing as you have an impressive debate society award type avatar going on.

meanwhile i took all the posts where spooky called me stupid or crazy as a personal jab....but since you just explained that it wasn't it is all so so so clear

you dont got to like me, but my advice is stay off spooky's jock it makes you look pathetic
Old 12-20-2007, 01:31 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
i took all the posts where spooky called me stupid or crazy as a personal jab....but since you just explained that it wasn't it is all so so so clear

you dont got to like me, but my advice is stay off spooky's jock it makes you look pathetic

I don't dislike you Deuce, I was just trying to drive home Spooky's point. Also, I leave talking and thinking about Spooky's jock to you.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #65 (permalink)

Well I guess now I’m a morbidly obese psycho killer. Well I do have a gun, and I do go shooting often, however considering I’m to much of a pussy to shoot animals, I don’t see myself killing innocent people. If I did have a mind to kill people though who would I kill? The football team? Well that would be a bad idea considering me and most of my friends are on it. The cheer leaders? But they are so nice to look at, and I get along with most of them. No, Deuce I’m not likely to go on a shooting rampage any time soon. BTW I’m fat but not THAT fat. And even if I was id still be a better person then you, you are the worst thing to happen to KATG. The only episodes I fast forward through are the ones you are on, and I fast forward through all of your episodes. And your stand up! Are you kidding me? You cant even finish your terrible jokes when your on stage! Lets put it this way Keith would love to come to one of your shows.

http://hoshnobobo.tumblr.com/
Old 12-20-2007, 04:02 PM   #66 (permalink)

So, I heard something about some people eating cinnamon...

...anyone here know anything about that ?
Old 12-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
So, I heard something about some people eating cinnamon...

...anyone here know anything about that ?
If you are being serious then I will tell you that they did a KATG tv video of Patrice, Spooky and two other people taking the cinnamon challenge (basically try to swallow a tablespoon of sinnamon all at once). 3 out of four people did it, including Patrice so they had to get some other footage and so forthe and so on.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:07 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
If you are being serious then I will tell you that they did a KATG tv video of Patrice, Spooky and two other people taking the cinnamon challenge (basically try to swallow a tablespoon of sinnamon all at once). 3 out of four people did it, including Patrice so they had to get some other footage and so forthe and so on.
that can't be true, why then would it be covered with deuce/spooky business? It just doesn't fit
Old 12-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Yah, I wasn't being serious

I was protesting the boredom of deuce vs spooky
Old 12-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
that can't be true, why then would it be covered with deuce/spooky business? It just doesn't fit
Yeah it seems they have covered several threads with their business. Like a couple of monkeys flinging poo at one another.